<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Blair says Iraq war is right even if no WMD exists

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-12-13 09:20

          LONDON: Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair said he believed it would have been right to invade Iraq even if weapons of mass destruction (WMD) did not exist in Iraq, Britain's Sky News reported on Saturday.

          Blair said the threat posed by former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein to the wider region meant it was right to remove him from power.

          "I would still have thought it right to remove him. Obviously you would have had to use and deploy different arguments, about the nature of the threat," he said in an interview to be broadcast this weekend.

          Related readings:
          Blair says Iraq war is right even if no WMD exists UK opens wide-ranging Iraq war inquiry
          Blair says Iraq war is right even if no WMD exists Documents detail Iraq war chaos
          Blair says Iraq war is right even if no WMD exists Slovak PM slams US over Iraq war
          Blair says Iraq war is right even if no WMD exists UK begins Iraq War probe; Blair to testify

          Blair says Iraq war is right even if no WMD existsBritain to hold independent inquiry into Iraq war

          "I can't really think we'd be better with him and his two sons still in charge but it's incredibly difficult," former prime minister said. "I sympathize with the people who were against it for perfectly good reasons and are against it now, but for me, in the end, I had to take the decision."

          He added: "It was the notion of him as a threat to the region, of which the development of WMD was obviously one, and because you'd had 12 years of United Nations to and fro on this subject, he used chemical weapons on his own people - so this was obviously the thing that was uppermost in my mind."

          Among a number of senior Labor party figures who were to be questioned in public, Blair will be called to give evidence to the Iraqi war inquiry early next year.

          At a public hearing on Britain's role in the Iraq war, William Ehrman, who was director of international security at the Foreign Ministry, said ministers had been warned repeatedly that intelligence on Iraq's chemical and biological programs was "patchy."

          The public hearing opened on Nov. 24 with the chairman of the inquiry commission promising a " fair and frank" investigation.

          John Chilcot, the five-member commission's chair, said the inquiry would not be a "whitewash" and he would not shy away from being critical in the wide-ranging probe.

          The first five weeks of public testimony was to come from senior officials and military officers. Issues such as equipment, personnel, the "key decisions taken and their rationale," and the legal basis for military action would be covered during the first phase of the public hearings. Private sessions and analysis would follow before a second round of public sessions in mid-2010.

          The inquiry, which was announced by Prime Minister Gordon Brown in June, will cover the entire eight-year period from the build-up to the war to the withdrawal of British troops. The final report will not be published until at least the end of 2010.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品 无码 国产观看| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 欧美人与动牲交精品| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 色在线 | 国产| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 国产成人亚洲影院在线播放| 9l精品人妻中文字幕色| 四虎在线成人免费观看| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频 | 亚洲色无码专线精品观看| 久久99精品久久99日本| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 中国明星xxxx性裸交 | 女同国产日韩精品在线| 亚洲日韩国产二区无码| 国产av剧情无码精品色午夜| 这里只有精品免费视频| 黄频在线播放观看免费| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 成人无码AV一区二区| 久久久久香蕉国产线看观看伊| 国精产品一二三区精华液| 日韩精品一区二区三区激| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 亚洲国产成人久久综合人| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 国产三级视频网站| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 西欧free性满足hd| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 少女たちよ在线观看| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画|