<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          US said leaving Iraq millions of dollars of gear

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-12-07 14:00

          WASHINGTON: US commanders are donating up to $30 million worth of passenger vehicles, generators and gear to Iraq from each facility they leave, as they scale back deployments, up from a previous cap of $2 million, the Washington Post reported in its Monday editions.

          The new limit applies at scores of posts that the US military is expected to quit as it leaves about 280 facilities for six large bases and a few small ones by the end of next summer, the Post said.

          Some of the items that may now be left behind under new authorities granted by the Pentagon, including passenger vehicles and generators, are among those commanders need most urgently to support a US troop buildup in Afghanistan, the Post said, citing Pentagon memos.

          Related readings:
          US said leaving Iraq millions of dollars of gear Iraq clears way for parliamentary elections
          US said leaving Iraq millions of dollars of gear Two US pilots killed in helicopter crash in Iraq
          US said leaving Iraq millions of dollars of gear Iraq vote may be delayed, election head warns

          "Officials involved say the approach has triggered arguments in the Pentagon over whether the effort to leave Iraqis adequately equipped is hurting the buildup in Afghanistan," the Post said.

          The old $2 million cap on such donations was established when the guidelines were first set in 2005, the Post said.

          It said officials in the US Central Command, which oversees both wars, have balked at some proposed handovers, and rejected an approach that would have granted base commanders even greater leeway.

          Brigadier General Peter?Bayer Jr, chief of staff for the ground forces command in Iraq, said though the Army wanted to make equipment available to units in Afghanistan, it was often more cost-effective to donate vehicles and other goods to the cash-strapped Iraqi government than to pack and ship it.

          "In many cases, we'll spend more between labor and transportation than the equipment is worth," the Post quoted Bayer as saying.

          Under the surge that President Barack Obama outlined last week, commanders in Afghanistan soon will receive 30,000 additional US troops.

          Senior military officials have said that getting new equipment into Afghanistan presents a major logistical challenge.

          A Pentagon spokeswoman had no immediate response to questions about the reported new US policy.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人精品女人久| 免费费很色大片欧一二区| 韩国一级毛片中文字幕| 亚洲欧美不卡高清在线| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 99久久精品6在线播放| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 超级碰免费视频91| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 色偷偷久久一区二区三区| 医院人妻闷声隔着帘子被中出| 悠悠人体艺术视频在线播放| ww污污污网站在线看com| 人成午夜大片免费视频77777| 丰满少妇高潮无套内谢| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 国产女人喷潮视频免费| 老熟女乱了伦| 国产高清自产拍av在线| 亚洲精品久久麻豆蜜桃| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 亚洲激情一区二区三区视频| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 久久99国产精一区二区三区!| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站 | 专干老肥熟女视频网站| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 人妻人人澡人人添人人爽| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 色哟哟国产成人精品| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 宝贝几天没c你了好爽菜老板| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 女同久久精品国产99国产精品|