<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Denuclearization top priority in talks: ROK minister
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-10-28 14:54

          SEOUL: The denuclearization of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) will top agenda of any inter-Korean talks, the Republic of Korea's (ROK) Unification Minister Hyun In-taek said on Wednesday.

          While speaking to a parliamentary forum, Hyun told lawmakers that inter-Korean talks are aimed to pave the way for the coexistence and co-prosperity of the two countries, as well as bring peace to the Korean Peninsula, and eventually achieve reunification. Therefore, the DPRK's nuclear program must be resolved first, according to the country's Yonhap News Agency.

          Hyun also urged Pyongyang to reconsider the ROK's proposal of "grand bargain," which calls on the DPRK to abandon its nuclear program and complete irreversible denuclearization in exchange for a security guarantee and economic aid granted by the international community.

          Related readings:
          Denuclearization top priority in talks: ROK minister Six-party talks 'best way' for Koreas' peace: Bush
          Denuclearization top priority in talks: ROK minister Koreas hold talks on reuniting divided families
          Denuclearization top priority in talks: ROK minister US-DPRK talks hinge on renewed six-party process
          Denuclearization top priority in talks: ROK minister Report: ROK to propose talks with DPRK

          Denuclearization top priority in talks: ROK ministerDPRK not near restoring nuclear plant: ROK

          He said the government expects the "grand bargain" to "kick off on a full scale by means of inter-Korean dialogue."

          The "grand bargain" was proposed by the ROK President Lee Myung-bak during his trip to the United Nations in September.

          Hyun said Friday that his government is open to an inter-Korean summit, although he couldn't give details on whether the two Koreas are in the process of setting up the negotiation table, noting that the South Korean government needs to take various conditions such as progress on the DPRK's nuclear issue and whether the inter-Korean relations will be able to develop sincerely.

          Meanwhile, Hyun was reluctant to give comments on recent media reports that the two Koreas are secretly having contacts to discuss over an inter-Korean summit, the first since the inauguration of the Lee Myung-bak regime if held.  

          Expectations on the inter-Korean summit hiked earlier this month when a senior Pentagon official said that the DPRK proposed an inter- Korean summit, which the White House immediately downplayed, saying there was "misunderstanding" in communication with the ROK government.

          However, since the US report, local media reports have also been poured on secret meeting held overseas between high-level officials of both sides, drawing more attention to the issue from in and out of the country.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线不卡免费视频| 老子午夜精品无码| 激情综合网激情五月伊人| 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 午夜福利理论片高清在线| 无码无遮挡刺激喷水视频| 成人久久精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 亚洲av伊人久久青青草原| 国产精品 无码专区| 午夜精品视频在线看| 亚洲人成人网色www| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 成人亚洲一区二区三区在线| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 波多野结衣一区二区三区av高清| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载 | 男女真人国产牲交a做片野外 | 国产精品视频午夜福利| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 欧美人与动zozo| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站 | 国产三区二区| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频 | 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 亚洲精品网站在线观看不卡无广告| 日韩高清卡1卡2卡3麻豆无卡| 骚虎视频在线观看| 久久综合狠狠综合久久| 在线精品一区二区三区视频| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠喷水| 黑人异族巨大巨大巨粗| 韩国三级在线 中文字幕 无码| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文|