<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          US eyes energy, financial sanctions on Iran
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-09-29 19:23

          NEW YORK: The Obama administration is planning to push for new sanctions against Iran, targeting its energy, financial and telecommunications sectors if it does not comply with international demands to come clean about its nuclear program, according to U.S. officials.

          Related readings:
          US eyes energy, financial sanctions on Iran Iran's leader says US nuke accusations wrong
          US eyes energy, financial sanctions on Iran US insists on discussing nuclear issue with Iran
          US eyes energy, financial sanctions on Iran US to address nuclear issue in Iran talks
          US eyes energy, financial sanctions on Iran US calls for multilateral meeting with Iran

          US eyes energy, financial sanctions on IranUS: Iran nearing atomic bomb capacity

          The officials said the U.S. would expand its own penalties against Iranian companies and press for greater international sanctions against foreign firms, largely European, that do business in the country unless Iran can prove that its nuclear activities are not aimed at developing an atomic weapon.

          Among the ideas being considered are asset freezes and travel bans against Iranian and foreign businesses and individuals who do business in those areas, the officials said. The officials spoke Monday on condition of anonymity because the measures were still under review.

          The proposed sanctions would largely focus on investment in Iran's energy infrastructure and development, the officials said. Until now, the sanctions have dealt mainly with companies and people suspected of buying or selling weapons of mass destruction or their components.

          Diplomats from the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council — Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States — as well as Germany meet with Iran's top nuclear negotiator on Thursday to press once again an offer of incentives for Iran to halt suspect activity.

          But U.S. officials familiar with the process that dates back to the Bush administration are skeptical that Iran will agree to demands to fully disclose its intentions. Iran repeatedly has denied it wants the bomb and that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only.

          Previous meetings — the last in July 2008 — have not made progress and the officials said they did not think Thursday's talks in Geneva would produce any significant developments on the nuclear front.

          Instead, the officials said they expected Iran to raise a broad range of global political concerns while the other participants focused on Iran's nuclear program, including the disclosure last week of a new uranium enrichment facility.

          These officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the talks, said they believed another round of talks would be scheduled before mid-November, at which Iran would face demands to address the international community's concerns.

          If they refuse, the officials said the U.S. and its partners would move ahead with new penalties.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本亚洲色大成网站www久久| 国产精品久久久久aaaa| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2o2o| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 亚洲一级成人影院在线观看| 亚洲国产av区一区二| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 国产精品一区二区国产主播| 男女猛烈拍拍拍无挡视频| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性| 熟妇无码熟妇毛片| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区 | 五月丁香啪啪| 四虎国产精品永久在线观看| 激情亚洲内射一区二区三区| 91精品国产91热久久久久福利 | 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀av| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 日本久久精品一区二区三区| 国产在线乱子伦一区二区| 免费人成视频网站在线观看18| 亚洲国产成人字幕久久| 国产又黄又爽又不遮挡视频| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮麻豆| 国产黄色大片一区精品| 亚洲男人第一无码av网站| 久久88香港三级台湾三级播放| 一区二区在线观看 激情| 成 人色 网 站 欧美大片| 中文字幕va一区二区三区 | 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆| 97久久久精品综合88久久| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| japanese边做边乳喷| 久久精品亚洲成在人线av麻豆| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 中文字幕日韩有码第一页| 粗大挺进朋友人妻淑娟| 成在线人视频免费视频| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 9lporm自拍视频区|