<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-09-22 09:25

          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan
          Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper listens to a question from the audience after his address to the Canadian American Business Council in New York, September 17, 2009. [Agencies]Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan

          OTTAWA: Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Monday repeated that Canada will stick to its schedule for pulling out from Afghanistan, despite a US general warning that more resources are needed there.

          "I was very clear in my meetings in the United States last week that that remains Canada's plan," said Harper at a press conference in Guelph, Ontario.

          Related readings:
          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan Canada refuses to extend Afghan mission
          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan General: Afghan strategy will likely fail
          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan Canada names new envoy to Washington
          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan UN confident Afghan vote resolved before winter

          Canadian PM sticks to exit plan from Afghanistan US needs Afghan plan with regional players: Experts

          "In 2011, we will have been in Afghanistan almost as long as we were in the two world wars combined," Harper said. "I think in this time frame we've just got to see some results from the Afghan government on the ground as it pertains to their own security."

          NATO commander in Afghanistan, US general Stanley McChrystal, said in a report released Sunday that NATO must change its strategy in Afghanistan and add more resources to the fight or risk defeat.

          Unless the United States and its allies gain the initiative and reverse the momentum of the militants within the next year, McChrystal's report says NATO "risks an outcome where defeating the insurgency is no longer possible."

          McChrystal warns that a lack of adequate resources could mean a longer conflict, greater casualties, and a loss of support in Afghanistan and NATO's member countries.

          During his Washington trip last week, Harper said Canada held firm to its position that Afghanistan government and military must gradually shoulder the security responsibility in their country.

          All NATO allies must make clear that they work towards that goal and the Afghan mission cannot succeed without the effective participation of the Afghans themselves, he told a joint press conference with US President Barack Obama.  

          Canada's Parliament passed a legislation last year stating that the country's 2,500 troops will return by early 2011.

          Harper said Canada has been putting more resources towards development and humanitarian aid and less on security as part of the transition out of the country.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 一本一道久久久a久久久精品91| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 奇米四色7777中文字幕| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 91福利视频一区二区| 色婷婷亚洲综合五月| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 亚洲旡码欧美大片| 蜜臀精品无码av在线播放| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 色一乱一伦一图一区二区精品| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 国产一区二三区日韩精品| 最新国内精品自在自线视频| 人妻少妇精品视频中文字幕国语| 国产精品一区二区插插插| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 国产精品亚洲成在人线| 精品人妻av区乱码| 在线看av一区二区三区| 强奷白丝美女在线观看| 男女激情一区二区三区| 久久亚洲日本不卡一区二区| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十路| 国产日韩另类综合11页| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 国产性猛交xxxx乱大交| 国产精品深夜福利在线观看| 欧美特级午夜一区二区三区| 国产精品美女黄色av| 国产成熟女人性满足视频| 俄罗斯性孕妇孕交| 麻豆精品在线| yy111111在线尤物| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 国产精品大全中文字幕|