<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-09-19 10:59

          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement
          Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (R) stands with US Middle East envoy George Mitchell during their meeting in Jerusalem September 18, 2009, in this handout picture released by the Israeli Government Press Office (GPO). [Agencies]

          JERUSALEM: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and visiting US Middle East envoy George Mitchell failed to reach an agreement on settlement freeze, local news service Ynet cited a source in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) as reporting Friday.

          The remarks of the source came shortly after the fourth meeting this week between Netanyahu and Mitchell on Friday afternoon. Mitchell will leave Israel for the United States later Friday.

          Meanwhile, local daily Ha'aretz cited an unnamed source as reporting that no progress has been achieved in the Netanyahu-Mitchell meeting.

          On Friday morning, Netanyahu and Mitchell met in Jerusalem for the third time this week, in attempts to reach agreements leading to a summit of Netanyahu, US President Barack Obama and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

          Earlier this week, Netanyahu and Mitchell held two meetings, with no agreement announced on the settlements issue. A statement from the Israeli Prime Minister's office said the meetings were good but did not disclose whether any specific progress was made.

          After Friday morning's meeting with Netanyahu, Mitchell headed to Ramallah for talks with Abbas and then returned to Jerusalem for the fourth meeting with the Israeli leader.

          Related readings:
          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement Israel to remove roadblocks in West Bank
          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement US envoy back in Israel to push peace efforts
          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement Bin Laden warns US on Israel ties: website
          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement EU expresses concern over Israeli settlement

          Netanyahu, Mitchell reach no agreement on settlement W.House denounces Israeli settlement plans

          "Mitchell told Abbas that no agreement was reached with the Israelis," Saeb Erekat, a senior Palestinian negotiator, told a press conference in Ramallah after the meeting between Abbas and Mitchell.

          So far, the talks have failed to yield an agreement between Israel and the United States, while the Palestinian are imposing conditions for a tripartite New York summit next week during the UN General Assembly.

          The main bone of contention remains the settlement construction, its duration and exact nature.

          Netanyahu has reiterated that he would not agree to a complete settlement freeze, while the Palestinians are making this a condition for relaunching the stalled negotiations.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩AV免费无码一区二区三区| 亚洲aⅴ天堂av在线电影| 國产AV天堂| 亚洲超碰97无码中文字幕| 色爱综合另类图片av| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区丁香花| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 亚洲天堂一区二区成人在线| 亚洲第一国产综合| 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 亚洲一级毛片免费观看| 国产一区二区精品久久呦| 精品无人区无码乱码毛片国产| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站 | 久章草这里只有精品| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 亚洲高清无在码在线无弹窗| av 日韩 人妻 黑人 综合 无码| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸| 在线a人片免费观看| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 亚洲国产精品一区在线看| 在线看片免费人成视久网| 老鸭窝在钱视频| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 亚洲视频欧美不卡| 农村妇女高清毛片一级| 国产成人毛片无码视频软件| 欧美韩国精品另类综合| 国产av中文字幕精品| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区 | 呻吟国产av久久一区二区| 国产成人剧情AV麻豆果冻| 成人国产永久福利看片| 免费无码av片在线观看网址| 国产精品国产三级国快看| 日韩欧美卡一卡二卡新区| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月|