<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright win
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-09-09 01:48

          KABUL: A UN-backed commission Tuesday ordered a recount of tainted ballots from the Afghan presidential vote, saying it had "convincing evidence of fraud," even as President Hamid Karzai for the first time surpassed the threshold needed to avoid a run-off and win re-election.

          Doubts are growing about the Aug. 20 election's credibility, a key step in US and European efforts to strengthen the Afghan government and bolster declining support for the almost eight-year war against a spreading Taliban insurgency.

          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright win

          Presidential candidate and former Foreign Minister Abdullah Abdullah ponders after a press conference in Kabul, Afghanistan on Saturday, Sept. 5, 2009. [Agencies]Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright win

          The UN-backed Electoral Complaints Commission, an independent body with the power to investigate and nullify fraudulent votes, ordered a recount Tuesday at polling stations where it had found "clear and convincing evidence of fraud."

          That means that Karzai could still have votes taken away from him. More than 720 major fraud charges have been lodged with the complaints commission.

          Daoud Ali Najafi, chief electoral officer of the Afghan-run Independent Election Commission which organized the vote, said that recounting votes could take "two months or three months," suggesting the already overextended election is likely far from over. Officially certified results were due by late September.

          Related readings:
          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright winPartial results show Karzai winning vote 
          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright win Karzai edges closer to 50% in Afghan vote
          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright winKarzai widens lead in Afghan election race 
          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright win US warns Karzai on fraud, corruption, militia ties

          Afghan recount ordered; Karzai nears outright winKarzai, Abdullah at 40 percent in partial election returns

          With results in from almost 92 percent of the country's polling sites, Karzai has 54.1 percent of the votes, pushing him over the threshold that would allow him to declare victory outright and avoid a run-off with his main challenger. Abdullah Abdullah.

          As more results have come in from the south, where Karzai's support is strong, former foreign minister Abdullah's standing has slipped dramatically. He now has 28.3 percent of the vote.

          But the credibility of the election is increasingly in question. The Afghan-run election commission has already quarantined ballots from more than 600 polling stations ruled to have been suspected of fraud, out of more than 26,000 stations. The results announced Tuesday do not include those ballots, Najafi said. The UN-backed complaint commission will investigate and determine whether they can be counted or be discarded.

          So far about 5.7 million votes have been tallied, including 250,000 ballots discarded either because the presidential candidate had officially withdrawn or because of problems with the ballot, such as a vote cast for two candidates.

          Accounts from Western officials suggest widespread fraud. They say ballots have been submitted from hundreds of fake voting sites, especially in southern Afghanistan. The election commission has tallied dozens of voting sites where Karzai won neatly rounded blocks of ballots — 200, 300 and 500 votes — results that one Western official labeled "illogical."

          Afghanistan's electoral law gives the Election Complaints Commission broad authorities. The commission can nullify any votes it deems fraudulent, order a re-count of votes or order a new vote entirely. The ECC is comprised of one American, one Canadian and one Dutch national — all appointed by the UN — as well as two Afghans appointed by an Afghan human rights organization and the Supreme Court.

          The commission did not say how many polling stations would require re-counts, but it noted that it had so far identified some with questionable results in Ghazni, Paktika and Kandahar provinces, and that it is launching investigations in other provinces.

          Stations showing 100 percent turnout or with a presidential candidate receiving more than 95 percent of the vote will need to be audited and recounted, the commission said in a statement. Stations with fewer than 100 ballots will be exempt from the process.

          Grant Kippen, a Canadian and the chairman of the Electoral Complaints Commission, said the irregularities found include ballots not being folded — meaning they would not fit in a ballot box slot — identically marked ballots and overly large counts at polling stations.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱啊有帅gv小太正| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 撕开奶罩揉吮奶头高潮AV| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 动漫av网站免费观看| 亚洲av日韩av无码尤物| 亚洲性日韩一区二区三区| 国产91小视频在线观看| 资源在线观看视频一区二区 | 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 99久久精品国产一区色| 国产成人精品1024免费下载| 一级国产在线观看高清| 丰满少妇高潮无套内谢| 少妇高潮太爽了在线观看| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽 | 久久精品99无色码中文字幕| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 色欲av无码一区二区人妻| 国产一区二区三区四区色| 国产高清一区二区不卡| 国产黄色一区二区三区四区 | 正在播放国产对白孕妇作爱| 日韩一区二区三区三级| 在线A毛片免费视频观看| 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放 | 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本| 国产丝袜一区二区三区在线不卡| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 国产久免费热视频在线观看| 最新国产AV最新国产在钱| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 亚洲av中文乱码一区二| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 国产黄色一级片在线观看| 最新成免费人久久精品| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交极品| 亚洲成AV人片在线观高清| 亚洲天堂男人天堂女人天堂|