<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-09-01 23:45

          TEHRAN:Iran's top nuclear negotiator said his country is ready to hold talks with world powers to ease fears over its nuclear activities and has prepared a revised package of proposals for Western countries, state TV reported Tuesday.

          Despite the suggestion of possible international cooperation, parliament sent a defiant message to the world by supporting President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's nominee for defense minister, who is under an international arrest warrant for the 1994 bombing of a Jewish center in Argentina that killed 85 people.

          Nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili told reporters of the country's new proposals a day before a meeting in Germany of the six countries trying to address concerns about Iran's nuclear program _ the U.S., France, Britain, Russia, China and Germany.

          "Iran has prepared to present its revised package of proposals ... and is ready to hold talks with world powers ... in order to ease common concerns in the international arena," the TV quoted Jalili as telling reporters.

          The U.S. has given Iran a deadline of the end of September to take up an offer of nuclear talks with six world powers and enjoy trade incentives should it suspend uranium enrichment activities. If not, Iran could face harsher sanctions.

          Tehran in the past said its new proposals deal with political and economic issues as well as security and international affairs but did not say how it would address Western concerns that its nuclear program is a cover to build atomic weapons.

          The U.S. and its European allies want to draw Iran back into negotiations over its nuclear program. At the G-8 summit in Italy in July, President Barack Obama said there was a September "time frame" for Iran to respond to offers to discuss its nuclear program.

          The five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council plus Germany offered Iran a modified package of economic incentives June last year in return for suspending its uranium enrichment activities or face harsher sanctions.

          Iran has repeatedly vowed it will never suspend enrichment work but said the incentives package has some "common ground" with Tehran's own proposals for a resolution to the standoff.

          The U.S. accuses Iran of using its civilian nuclear program as a cover to develop nuclear weapons and wants it to stop enriching uranium, a process used to produce fuel for reactors that can also be a pathway to weapons production. Iran has denied the accusations, saying its nuclear is peaceful and is aimed at generating electricity, not a bomb.

          Senior U.S. officials have speculated that the turmoil in Iran following the disputed June presidential election could distract its senior leaders from diplomacy over the country's nuclear program. Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has supported Ahmadinejad during the crisis, but the pro-reform opposition continues to decry his re-election as fraudulent.

          Related readings:
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West Iran's Ahmadinejad plans UN visit - aide
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West Germany, France reinforce Iran sanctions threat
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West Iran's new gov't to study negotiations with US
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West Iran's enrichment program stagnates
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West Iran allows IAEA access to nuclear reactor ahead of crucial report
          Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West Ahmadinejad: West needs Iran's help

          Khamenei's attempts to end the unrest have been complicated by conservatives who have joined the opposition in criticizing abuse against protesters and activists detained after the election. That anger has spilled over into the conservative-dominated parliament, where Ahmadinejad faces a difficult battle in getting lawmakers to approve his proposed Cabinet ministers.

          Lawmakers from both sides have accused Ahmadinejad of choosing many nominees who lack the necessary experience and are simply unquestioning loyalists. But the president received a welcome show of support Tuesday when parliament praised his nominee for defense minister, Gen. Ahmad Vahidi.

          Vahidi is wanted by Argentina in the bombing of a Jewish cultural center in Buenos Aires, and his nomination has drawn an outcry from the South American country and Jewish groups.

          But Iranian lawmakers hailed him as a hero with cries of "Death to Israel" as he addressed the chamber Tuesday. One reformist made a dramatic gesture by proclaiming to other lawmakers that he would drop his initial opposition to Vahidi.

          "Because of the ominous stance of the Zionist regime against Vahidi, I not only give up my opposition but will vote for him," state TV quoted Hadi Qavami as saying.

          The widespread support raises the likelihood Vahidi will be confirmed as defense chief when parliament votes on the entire Cabinet list on Wednesday.

          Vahidi is one of five prominent Iranians sought by Argentina in the bombing, which killed 85 people. He was the commander of a special unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guard known as the Quds Force at the time of the attack.

          Iran has denied that Vahidi was involved in the attack. But Interpol said in 2007 it would help Argentina arrest Vahidi and the four other Iranians wanted in connection with the bombing.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九久久人妻精品一区色| 国产成人综合久久二区| 天堂av成人网在线观看| 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av性色| 亚洲成人av在线综合| 中文字幕在线视频免费| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看 | 久草热8精品视频在线观看| 少妇厨房愉情理伦片BD在线观看| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 成人免费无码视频在线网站| 精品国产乱子伦一区二区三区| 国产精品99久久免费| 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟| 欧美人与禽2o2o性论交| 亚洲三级视频在线观看| 亚洲熟妇一区二区三个区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 东京热大乱系列无码| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 国产h视频免费观看| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 无码中文字幕乱码一区| 国产精品亚洲国际在线看| 中文无码熟妇人妻av在线| 国产精品国产片在线观看| 日区中文字幕一区二区| 久久久精品94久久精品| 日本免费人成视频在线观看| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 成人无码h真人在线网站| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久不卡| 精品人人妻人人澡人人爽人人牛牛| 免费人成再在线观看网站| 人人看人人鲁狠狠高清|