<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Europe
          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-08-04 01:26

          TBILISI: Georgia will not resort to force to regain the breakaway regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, President Mikheil Saakashvili said on Monday.

          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force
          Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili speaks during an interview with Reuters in Tbilisi, July 31, 2009. [Agencies]


          Excluding a new "war" against Russia, Saakashvili told media that his country pins hope on the support of the international community in resuming its territorial integrity.

          The United States holds the same stance with Georgia in this regard, the president said.

          Related readings:
          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force Georgia more modest now, a year after war
          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force US' Biden backs Georgia bid to join NATO
          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force NATO holds Georgia war games, Russia critical
          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force Georgia says foils rebellion, accuses Russia

          Georgia not to retake breakaway regions with force Georgia says it halts army mutiny

          During a visit to Georgia late July, US Vice President Joe Biden said the problems in Georgia's conflict zones should be resolved through peaceful means instead of resorting to military force.

          Biden reiterated that the United States would not recognize the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

          Tensions in the border area between Georgia and South Ossetia were heightened days before the first anniversary of Georgia's brief war with Russia in August last year.

          While Georgia accused South Ossetia of shooting at Georgian villages, South Ossetian authorities said the suburbs of its capital of Tskhinvali were attacked by Georgian mortars. No one was hurt in the shootings.

          The Russian Defense Ministry on Saturday warned of using military force to defend South Ossetia "in case of further provocations threatening the republic's population and the Russian military contingent stationed in South Ossetia."

          South Ossetia and Abkhazia broke away from Tbilisi's rule during a war in the 1990s that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union.

          Russia and Georgia fought a five-day war last summer, when Georgia attacked South Ossetia to retake the renegade region that borders Russia. In response, Moscow sent in troops to drive Georgian forces out of the region.

          Russia recognized South Ossetia and Abkhazia as independent states two weeks after the conflict ended.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片免费观看视频| 青柠影院免费观看高清电视剧丁香| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 自偷自拍三级全三级视频| 久热爱精品视频线路一| 欧美中文一区| 日韩少妇人妻vs中文字幕| 久久永久免费人妻精品下载| 日韩一区日韩二区日韩三区| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 无码国产精品一区二区VR老人| 欧美日韩中文亚洲另类春色| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 啦啦啦啦www日本在线观看| 国产成人自拍小视频在线| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 午夜毛片免费看| 国产午夜精品福利视频| 美女啪啪网站又黄又免费| 久久综合色一综合色88| av大片| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡 | 高清美女视频一区二区三区| 亚欧美闷骚院| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 娇妻玩4p被三个男人伺候| 麻豆成人传媒一区二区| 挺进粗大尤物人妻中文字幕| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 97人妻免费碰视频碰免| 国产精品久久久天天影视香蕉 | 自拍视频在线观看成人| 大香网伊人久久综合网2020|