<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          US envoy sees progress with Israel on peace push
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-07-29 02:03

          JERUSALEM: US envoy George Mitchell and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could not agree on a Jewish settlement freeze in talks on Tuesday but said negotiations were advancing.

          "We are making progress," Netanyahu told reporters.

          "I think we held a very important and productive talk and we will continue with the effort which, I believe, in the end will succeed in advancing peace and security between us and our Palestinian neighbours and the region in general."

          After more than two hours of talks with Netanyahu, Mitchell told reporters: "We have made good progress."

          Related readings:
          US envoy sees progress with Israel on peace push Israel on Iran: Anything it takes to stop nukes
          US envoy sees progress with Israel on peace push US sends senior officials to Israel
          US envoy sees progress with Israel on peace push Europe raises pressure on Israel to stop settlements
          US envoy sees progress with Israel on peace push Biden: Israel has right to deal with Iran

          US envoy sees progress with Israel on peace push Sarkozy under fire over remarks on Israel FM

          Mitchell said he looked forward to continuing discussions with Netanyahu and moving towards a "comprehensive peace" envisioned by US President Barack Obama. He did not say when he would next meet the Israeli leader.

          Obama's demand, in line with a 2003 peace plan, to freeze Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank and Arab East Jerusalem has met stiff resistance from Netanyahu, the most serious rift in U.S.-Israeli relations in a decade.

          Neither Mitchell nor Netanyahu, who in his public comments has played down the dispute with Washington, mentioned settlements in their public remarks.

          Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has said peace talks with Israel, suspended since late last year, could not resume unless Netanyahu stopped all settlement activity.

          Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak has publicly raised the possibility of a deal under which Israel would halt construction in settlements but complete projects under way in return for steps by Arab countries to normalise relations with Israel.

          Settlement gap

          Arab moves towards commercial or diplomatic ties with Israel could help Netanyahu persuade partners in his right-leaning coalition to accept a compromise on settlements.

          But there has been little indication from Arab countries in the region they would make such gestures without a complete settlement freeze.

          At a meeting in the West Bank on Monday, Mitchell informed Abbas there was "still a gap between us and the Israelis on the settlements issue", a Palestinian official told Reuters.

          After seeing Mitchell, Netanyahu visited the Israeli-controlled Allenby Bridge crossing between the West Bank and Jordan. He has ordered its opening hours to be extended to ease the movement of Palestinian commercial goods.

          "We have arrived here to make sure our policy is visible on the ground," Netanyahu told reporters. "We are not waiting, we are doing. We are opening roadblocks, we are opening ties, we are opening the roads to peace."

          Mitchell has praised Israel for removing some of its military checkpoints in the West Bank in a declared bid to bolster the Western-backed Abbas and the Palestinian economy. But Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat said on Monday that moving a "handful" of roadblocks changed little.

          Mitchell has held top-level talks in Britain, the United Arab Emirates, Syria, Egypt and Israel over the past week. He said he and Netanyahu would meet again, but gave no date.

          Netanyahu is to hold talks on Wednesday with US national security adviser Jim Jones and other Middle East specialists sent to the region by the White House.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产av一区二区三区天堂综合网 | 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放| 精品欧美一区二区在线观看| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 俺去啦网站| 和黑人中出一区二区三区| 日本免费人成视频在线观看| 色二av手机版在线| 超碰人人超碰人人| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 国产午夜精品福利免费看| 久热这里有精彩视频免费| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 日韩亚洲国产激情一区二区| 欧美在线观看www| 亚洲AV无码一二区三区在线播放| 日韩精品成人网页视频在线| 国产精品流白浆在线观看| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 女人脱裤子让男生桶爽视频| 免费无码肉片在线观看| 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| 日韩欧美一区二区三区永久免费 | 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 国产人妖cd在线看网站| 成人国产亚洲精品一区二区| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 国精品午夜福利不卡视频| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 少妇人妻精品无码专区视频 | 乱60一70归性欧老妇| 日韩精品成人区中文字幕| 部精品久久久久久久久| 国产自产对白一区| 永久免费无码av在线网站|