<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-07-24 21:20

          JAKARTA: The suicide attackers who struck the Indonesian capital last week planted a third bomb intended to send panicked crowds to hotel lobbies where the other bombs would explode, but the device's timer malfunctioned, police said Friday.

          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded
          Indonesian workers remove debris of the bomb-damaged J.W. Marriott hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, Friday, July 24, 2009. Last week's bombing at the two luxury hotels, J.W. Marriott and Ritz-Carlton, killed seven people. [Agencies]

          The tactic, similar to that used by Jemaah Islamiyah terrorists in the Bali bombings, indicates that the attacks were intended to kill many more than the seven who died in the twin bombings at the two American-owned luxury hotels.

          The unexploded device — a laptop computer filled with explosives and bolts — was found on the 18th floor of the J.W. Marriott hotel where the bombers had been staying and should have gone off first, said Ketut Untung Yoga of the national police.

          Related readings:
          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded Sketches of Jakarta hotel bombers released
          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded Asian top security forum to discuss anti-terrorism after Jakarta bombs
          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded Blasts at Jakarta hotels kill 8, wound 50
          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded Jakarta blasts due to suicide bomber: legislator

          3rd bomb in Jakarta attack unexploded Jakarta hotel bombs kill 9, dent investor confidence

          "It is clear that the bomb found inside the hotel was equipped with a timer that shows the time of the (failed) explosion," Untung Yoga said. "It was supposed to explode before the other two."

          Last Friday's near simultaneous explosions at the Marriott and Ritz-Carlton killed seven and wounded more than 50, breaking a nearly four-year lull in terrorist activity in the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation.

          The two bombers, believed to have been associated with the regional terrorist network Jemaah Islamiyah, also died.

          An unknown number of suspects have been picked up in a nationwide manhunt that is also targeting Malaysian fugitive Noordin Mohammed Top, the alleged mastermind of four major bombings in Indonesia.

          Jemaah Islamiyah used a combination of stationary, timed explosives and suicide bombers in the 2002 and 2005 Bali bombings that killed more than 220 people. The group was also blamed for the first bombing of the J.W. Marriott in 2003 and an attack on the Australian Embassy in 2004.

          A widespread crackdown by counterterrorism forces has netted hundreds of militants in recent years in Indonesia, and the group was believed to have virtually wiped out.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 亚洲国产精品丝袜在线观看| 免费国产一级 片内射老| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站| 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲国产一线二线三线| 99久久精品国产亚洲精品| 精品国产女同疯狂摩擦2| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 国产资源精品中文字幕| 日本二区三区视频免费观看 | 深夜福利国产精品中文字幕| 国产一区二区三区色老头| 亚洲av区一区二区三区| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 国偷精品无码久久久久蜜桃软件| 十八禁国产一区二区三区| 人妻暴雨中被强制侵犯在线| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 国产久爱免费精品视频| 国产午夜亚洲精品久久| 国产亚洲综合一区在线| 26uuu另类亚洲欧美日本| 国产一区免费在线观看| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷| 九九热在线精品视频免费| 五月色丁香婷婷网蜜臀av| 成人午夜免费一区二区三区| 国产chinesehdxxxx老太婆| 国产av一区二区麻豆熟女| 90后极品粉嫩小泬20p| 午夜福利免费区在线观看| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 麻豆蜜桃av蜜臀av色欲av|