<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-07-17 12:00

          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts

          Police stand guard near a victim's bloodstain in front of the Ritz-Carlton hotel after an explosion in Jakarta July 17, 2009.[Agencies]
          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts

          JAKARTA, Indonesia: A pair of powerful explosions at two luxury hotels killed nine and wounded at least 50 people in an upscale Jakarta neighborhood Friday morning, sending debris and glass flying onto the streets.

          Anti-terror forces were at the scenes of both blasts, but did not yet want to speculate about the possibility of an attack by militants.

          "There were bodies on the ground, one of them had no stomach," said a man who lives near the hotels and who arrived at the Marriott before emergency services. "It was terrible."

          Alex Asmasubrata, who was jogging by the hotels, said he first heard a loud explosion at the Marriott. Five minutes later, a bomb followed at the Ritz.

          The blasts were caused by "high explosives," Security Minister Widodo Adi Sucipto told reporters at the scene, without elaborating. He said they exploded two minutes apart.

          He said a New Zealander was among those killed, and that thirteen other foreigners were among the injured.

          Two US officials said one American is believed to have been injured but that has not yet been confirmed. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the situation publicly.

          The police operational chief Arief Wahyunadi said the bombs were planted in the Ritz-Carlton's Air Langga restaurant and the basement of the Marriott, which was attacked in 2003. Twelve people died in that assault, which was blamed on Southeast Asian terror network Jemaah Islamiyah.

          Related readings:
          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts Indonesia president pledges growth after election
          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts Strong quake rocks eastern Indonesia
          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts 59 fishermen fly back home from Indonesia
          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts Indonesia told to release 75 Chinese fishermen

          Officials: 9 dead, 50 wounded in Indonesian blasts Indonesia mine blast kills at least 9

          There has been a massive crackdown by anti-terror officials since then, and it has been more than three years since a major terrorist attack in Indonesia.

          The Manchester United football team was scheduled to stay at the Ritz on Saturday and Sunday nights for a friendly match against the Indonesian All Stars, the Indonesian Football association said.

          Because of past attacks, most major hotels in Jakarta take security precautions, such as checking incoming vehicles and requiring visitors to pass through metal detectors. Still, international hotels make attractive targets, since the nature of their business requires them to be relatively open and accessible.

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next Page   >>|

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 翘臀少妇被扒开屁股日出水爆乳| 久热这里只有精品12| 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址入口| 高清无打码一区二区三区| 精品国产熟女一区二区三区| 欧美激情内射喷水高潮| 亚洲国产五月综合网| 夜夜高潮夜夜爽高清视频| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 国产无套中出学生姝| 亚洲一二三区精品与老人| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 人妻换着玩又刺激又爽| 亚洲久悠悠色悠在线播放| 正在播放肥臀熟妇在线视频| 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 中文字幕永久免费观看| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲人交乣女bbw| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 男人资源最新资源网站| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 十九岁的日本电影免费观看| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 亚洲成人av日韩在线| 国产精品自产拍在线观看花钱看| 女高中生强奷系列在线播放| 中文字幕精品1在线| 午夜在线观看成人av| 少妇做爰免费视频网站| 国产精品人妻中文字幕| 欧美牲交a免费| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放 | 国99久9在线 | 免费| 亚洲中文字幕一二三四五六| 国产中文字幕在线精品| 亚洲国产精品乱码一区二区|