<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-07-02 15:54

          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch
          In this June 10, 2009 file photo, kindergarten pupils walk past models of a DPRK's Scud-B missile (1st R) and Republic of Korea's missiles at the Korean War Memorial Museum in Seoul. US officials say the DPRK show no sign of imminent missile launch. [Agencies]
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch

          The US doesn't see any indication the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is poised to test-launch a long-range ballistic missile capable of landing near the Hawaiian Islands, according to four government officials.

          The officials, who are privy to information about the DPRK launch preparations, said there are no signs of the work necessary to launch a long-range missile during the US July 4 Independence Day celebration. The officials don't rule out the firing of short- and medium-range missiles capable of reaching Japanese waters.

          A ballistic-missile launch from the DPRK in April, followed by a test nuclear blast in May, underscored Pyongyang's defiance of international calls for it to scrap its nuclear- arms effort. The US is especially concerned about the DPRK selling nuclear and missile technology to other governments.

          The US assessment of DPRK's missile intentions contrasts with evidence seen earlier this year before a major launch. Commercial and intelligence satellites tracked for at least a week the DPRK's preparations to assemble and fuel a three-stage Taepodong-2 missile before its April 5 launch and failed attempt to put a satellite in orbit, the officials said.

          "There were a lot of signs of an imminent launch in early April," said physicist David Wright of the Union of Concerned Scientists, who has co-written a new analysis of the April event.

          "On the one hand, North Korea (the DPRK) announced a launch window and splashdown zones for the first two stages, but there were also a lot of activities required for a launch that we saw by satellite, including transporting the launcher to the site and erecting it on the pad, trucking fuel to the site, and fueling the stages,” he said.

          Pyongpang launched a Taepodong-2 missile on July 4, 2006, which failed after about 40 seconds, and fired five short- and mid-range missiles over the Sea of Japan. The National Air and Space Intelligence Center, which tracks ballistic and cruise missile trends, said in a new report that "although both launches of the Taepodong-2 ended in failure, the April flight demonstrated a more complete performance than the July 2006 launch."

          The DPRK has cautioned commercial vessels to stay away from its eastern coast through July 10, an advisory that reinforces the notion that the nation may launch short- and medium-range missiles soon with no warning, the officials said.

          Related readings:
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch DPRK ship under US scrutiny 'heads back'
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch Source: Suspected DPRK ship changes course
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch Five-party dialogue 'possible' without DPRK
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch US envoy leaves for China for DPRK talks
          US: DPRK shows no sign of imminent missile launch DPRK vows nuke attack if provoked by US

          Japan's top-selling newspaper, the Yomiuri, last month cited a Japanese military analysis as saying that Pyongyang might fire a long-range missile toward Hawaii early this month.

          There is no indication that the DPRK is preparing for such an action, the officials said.

          The Yomiuri report came the same day as congressional testimony by the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General James Cartwright, saying it was estimated that the DPRK would need as long as five years to develop a credible Taepodong-2 missile capable of threatening the continental US.

          Defense Secretary Robert Gates, acting on what he described as "some concerns if they were to launch a missile in the direction of Hawaii" ordered the deployment of Army Thaad missile interceptors and a precision-tracking sea-based radar to the islands to improve their defenses.

          One of the officials described Gates's move to beef up Hawaii's missile defenses as being prompted by concern over potential longer-term capabilities of the DPRK.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 这里只有精品在线播放| 国产中文字幕精品在线| 色九九视频| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国| 在线成人国产天堂精品av| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 黄a大片av永久免费| 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 嫩草伊人久久精品少妇av| 国产免费不卡av在线播放| 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 中文人妻| 久久99精品中文字幕| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 国产一区二区三区导航| 国产综合久久久久久鬼色| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 九九热99精品视频在线| 少妇厨房愉情理伦片BD在线观看| 国产熟女高潮一区二区三区| 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新 | 蜜桃无码一区二区三区| а√天堂中文在线资源bt在线 | 日韩美a一级毛片| 国产欧美日韩高清在线不卡| 国产精品免费看久久久| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清板| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 成人网站网址导航| 亚洲av成人午夜电影在线观看| 中文激情一区二区三区四区| 黑人巨大videos极度另类| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 少妇精品亚洲一区二区成人| 无码一级视频在线| 久久热这里只有精品国产| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 国产片一区二区三区视频|