<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israel puts off settlement talk with US
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-24 19:35

          ROME: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu put off talks in Europe with US President Barack Obama's peace envoy in order to prepare the issues more thoroughly, a senior Israeli official said on Wednesday.

          "It was the Israeli side that asked to defer the meeting with Senator (George) Mitchell," he told reporters travelling with Netanyahu in Rome.

          Related readings:
          Israel puts off settlement talk with US Obama presses Israel, Palestinians on West Bank
          Israel puts off settlement talk with US Report: Israel plans to cement hold on Jerusalem
          Israel puts off settlement talk with US Netanyahu endorses Palestinian 'state'
          Israel puts off settlement talk with US Netanyahu rejects US calls for settlement freeze

          Israel puts off settlement talk with US Abbas, Netanyahu make 1st phone call

          "We wanted more professional work done on the issues by staff prior to the meeting with the prime minister," the official said, without specifying which issues were most problematic.

          He denied Israeli media reports that US officials took the decision because they were irritated by the Israeli government's refusal to drop its policy of allowing continued building activity in some Jewish settlements in the West Bank.

          The meeting between Netanyahu and Mitchell had been due to take place in Paris on Thursday and to focus on bridging differences over settlement expansion, Israeli officials said.

          Instead, Defence Minister Ehud Barak will now visit Washington on Monday to meet Mitchell.

          On Tuesday, a senior US official, who asked not to be named, said: "Mitchell and the prime minister jointly decided to postpone their meeting." US State Department spokesman Ian Kelly confirmed the talks were postponed but had no comment on why it was important for Mitchell to see Barak first.

          On Wednesday, as Netanyahu was leaving Rome for Paris, Israeli officials said Israel had initiated both the deferral of the meeting and the idea to send Barak to Washington.

          They said the United States and Israel were seeking to achieve "understandings" on settlement building in occupied land, an issue that has delayed the resumption of stalled Middle East peace talks.

          "The goal we have is to try to reach understandings with the (Obama) administration on settlements, and move on," one official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

          Obama has called for a settlement freeze.

          Netanyahu has said he would not build additional enclaves in the territory, captured by Israel in a 1967 war, that Palestinians seek for a state. But he wants to build further in existing settlements to accommodate what he calls "natural growth."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: aa级毛片毛片免费观看久| 精品国产中文字幕av| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 99久久精品国产亚洲精品| 高清免费毛片| 蜜臀午夜一区二区在线播放| 欧美国产成人精品二区芒果视频| 国产欧美国日产高清| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 国产亚洲精品福利片| 五月天免费中文字幕av| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 成人免费A级毛片无码网站入口| 台湾佬自拍偷区亚洲综合| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 人妻影音先锋啪啪AV资源| 在线精品视频一区二区三四| 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 欧美日韩理论| 色香欲天天影视综合网| 在线看免费无码av天堂的| 日韩av日韩av在线| 国产无套乱子伦精彩是白视频| 自拍偷拍视频一区二区三区| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 99久久免费精品国产色| 夜色福利站WWW国产在线视频 | 亚洲精品无码久久千人斩| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久 | 日本精品极品视频在线| 乱码午夜-极品国产内射| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 国产成人a在线观看视频| 日韩福利视频导航| 日韩AV高清在线看片| 国语精品一区二区三区| 久久夜夜免费视频| 亚洲高清有码在线观看| 国产精品分类视频分类一区| 亚洲AV美女在线播放啊| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲|