<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-22 13:38

          SEOUL, ROK: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) boasted of being a "proud nuclear power" and threatened Monday to harm the US if attacked as tensions mounted over a possible crackdown on exports of suspected missile parts from the DPRK.

          President Barack Obama said the US is ready to cope with "any contingencies" involving the DPRK and vowed not to "reward belligerence and provocation."

          YTN news network from the Republic of Korea (ROK) reported Sunday that a US Navy destroyer tailing a DPRK ship suspected of carrying missiles and related parts in what could be the first test of new UN sanctions against the DPRK over its recent nuclear test.

          Related readings:
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked Report: DPRK ship suspected of carrying missiles
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked Kim Jong-un 'now acting army chief of DPRK'
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked DPRK criticizes US nuclear protection of ROK
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked DPRK media: Enforcing UN resolution means war
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked Seoul urged to accept DPRK demand on factory park
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked DPRK missile: US ups defense ante
          DPRK threatens to harm US if attacked DPRK to hold Friendly with China for World Cup

          The sanctions — punishment for an underground nuclear test the DPRK conducted May 25 — firm up an earlier arms embargo against the DPRK and authorize ship searches in an attempt to thwart the DPRK's nuclear and ballistic missile ambitions.

          On Monday, the DPRK's main Rodong Sinmun newspaper called it "nonsense" to say the country is a threat to the US, and instead claimed Washington was the one threatening the DPRK. The paper also warned in a commentary that the country is prepared to strike back if attacked.

          "As long as our country has become a proud nuclear power, the US should take a correct look at whom it is dealing with," the editorial said. "It would be a grave mistake for the US to think it can remain unhurt if it ignites the fuse of war on the Korean peninsula."

          The Rodong Sinmun also denounced Obama's recent pledge to defend and protect the ROK — even promising to keep Seoul "under the US nuclear umbrella" — as an attempt to attack the DPRK with atomic bombs. Obama made the commitment in a joint statement after a summit last week with the ROK's President Lee Myung-bak.

          The DPRK calls its nuclear program a deterrent against the US, which Pyongyang routinely accuses of plotting to topple the DPRK government. The US, which has 28,500 troops in the ROK, has said it has no such intentions, and has no nuclear weapons on the Korean peninsula.

          Obama said the US is prepared for any DPRK provocation, including the government's reported threat to test-launch a long-range missile toward Hawaii.

          Japanese media have reported that the DPRK appear to be preparing for a long-range test planned sometime around July 4, the Independence Day holiday. Defense Secretary Robert Gates has ordered additional protections for Hawaii as a precaution.

          "This administration — and our military — is fully prepared for any contingencies," Obama said Friday during an interview with CBS News' "The Early Show" to be broadcast Monday.

          "I don't want to speculate on hypotheticals," Obama said. "But I want ... to give assurances to the American people that the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted in terms of what might happen."

          A DPRK cargo ship, the Kang Nam, is expected to travel to Myanmar via Singapore, YTN said, citing an unidentified intelligence source in the ROK.

          Two US officials said Thursday that the US military had begun tracking the ship, which left a DPRK port on Wednesday.

          One official said it was uncertain what the Kang Nam was carrying but that it had been involved in weapons proliferation before. Both spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss intelligence.

          A senior US military official told The Associated Press on Friday that a Navy ship, the USS John S. McCain, is relatively close to the DPRK vessel but had no orders to intercept it under the Security Council resolution and had not requested that authority. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

          The US ship, a guided missile destroyer, is named after the grandfather and father of former US presidential candidate Sen. John McCain. Both were admirals.

          McCain said Sunday that the US should board the Kang Nam even without the DPRK permission if hard evidence shows it is carrying missiles or other cargo in violation of UN resolutions.

          "I think we should board it. It's going to contribute to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction to rogue nations that pose a direct threat to the United States," he said on CBS' "Face the Nation."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 九九热视频在线免费观看| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 高清免费毛片| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 一区二区三区中文字幕免费 | 91精品人妻中文字幕色| 福利视频一区福利二区| 激情啪啪啪一区二区三区| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁96avv| 最新亚洲国产手机在线| 精品国产VA久久久久久久冰| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍 | 四虎成人高清永久免费看| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 亚洲精品宾馆在线精品酒店| 午夜福利电影| 亚洲中文字幕一区精品自| 福利视频一区福利二区| 国产精品蜜臀av在线一区| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 成人亚洲一级午夜激情网| 人妻久久久一区二区三区| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片在线播放| 久久国产精品夜色| 国产午夜精品一区理论片| 亚洲日本乱码熟妇色精品| 少妇办公室好紧好爽再浪一点| 妲己丰满人熟妇大尺度人体艺| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 最新精品国偷自产在线下载| 国产日韩入口一区二区| 久久夜色精品国产爽爽| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 最新精品露脸国产在线| 欧美成A高清在线观看| 免费国产拍久久受拍久久| 国产美女高潮流白浆视频|