<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Europe
          French: 400 pieces of Air France debris found
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-17 21:00

          LE BOURGET – Search teams have recovered more than 400 pieces of debris from Air France Flight 447 but investigators still do not know why the plane crashed into the Atlantic, the French accident chief said Wednesday.

          French: 400 pieces of Air France debris found
          This photo released Wednesday June 17, 2009 by the French army shows soldiers approaching a piece of debris believed to be part of Air France flight 447, during continuing searches for debris and bodies on Friday June 12, 2009 in the Atlantic Ocean. [Agencies] 

          Paul-Louis Arslanian, head of the French air accident investigation agency BEA, expressed "a little more optimism" about the investigation as the discovery of so much debris has narrowed the vast search zone off the northeast coast of Brazil.

          Related readings:
           49 bodies retrieved so far from doomed Air France jetliner: Brazil
           Air France chief questions sensor role in crash
           Crews find vertical stabilizer in Air France crash
           Italian who missed fatal Air France flight dies in car crash

           Crews find vertical stabilizer in Air France crash

          "We are in a situation that is a bit more favorable than the first days," Arslanian told a news conference at BEA headquarters by the Le Bourget air field outside Paris. "We can say there is a little less uncertainty, so there is a little more optimism."

          "(But) it is premature for the time being to say what happened," he added.

          Rescuers and military search equipment from Brazil, France, the United States and other countries are methodically scanning the surface and depths of the Atlantic for signs of the Airbus A330 that crashed May 31 after running into thunderstorms en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. All 228 people aboard were killed.

          Arslanian said the debris that has been found came from "all zones" of the plane, but did not describe it in detail or say what proportion of the plane had been retrieved. The wreckage, some in sections so large and heavy that cranes are required to move it, is being collected in a hangar in Recife, Brazil.

          "It is almost certain today that the whole plane won't be recovered," he said.

          Still missing are the plane's two black boxes, its flight data and voice recorders, thought to be deep under water. The black boxes, which provide information about what happened to the plane before and during the crash, will emit signals for at least another two weeks. After that, the signals will fade.

          French-chartered ships are trolling with two high-tech US Navy underwater listening devices attached to 19,700 feet (6,000 meters) of cable. The black boxes send out an electronic tapping sound that can be heard up to 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) away.

          That search area has a radius of 50 miles (80 kilometers), Arslanian said.

          "It is one of the worst situations ever known in an accident investigation," Arslanian said.

          Without the black boxes, the investigation so far has focused on a flurry of automated messages sent by the plane minutes before it lost contact. One of those messages suggested that external speed sensors had iced over and destabilized the plane's control systems.

          Arslanian said most of the messages "appeared as linked to this loss of validity of speed information." He said when the speed information became "incoherent" it affected other systems on the plane that relied on that speed data. But he stressed that not all the automated messages were related to the speed sensors.

          The automated messages were not alarm calls and no distress call was picked up from the plane, he said.

          Air France has replaced the sensors, called Pitot tubes, on all its A330 and A340 aircraft, under pressure from pilots who feared a link to the accident.

          He said French doctor from BEA was not allowed to participate in the autopsies done so far on some Flight 447 bodies by Brazilian authorities, and those autopsy results have not been released to French investigators. He said he was "not happy" with this situation.

          "Eventually I'll have I hope an explanation," Arslanian said.

          With another body found Tuesday, 50 have been recovered so far.

          French ships also retrieved a few bodies and wreckage but they are still in the search zone, Arslanian said. He said it would be difficult to send those ships to shore because they are needed for the rescue operation, and therefore it was unclear where those bodies would be autopsied.

          That wreckage will be brought east, possibly to Dakar, Senegal, he said.

          The French are leading the crash investigation, while the Brazilians are leading the rescue operation.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区综合中文字幕日日| 国产h视频在线观看| 日韩剧情片电影网站| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站 | 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美| 极品尤物被啪到呻吟喷水 | 国产小受被做到哭咬床单GV| 色婷婷五月在线精品视频| 日本不卡的一区二区三区| 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 午夜精品久久久久久久2023| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 老色鬼在线精品视频| 日韩黄色网站| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合潮喷| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 东京热人妻无码一区二区AV| 4hu四虎永久在线观看| 欧美视频专区一二在线观看 | 国产精品99中文字幕| 最近中文字幕国产精品| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 国产网站在线看| 国产亚洲av日韩精品熟女| 亚洲精品国产av成拍色拍个| 蜜桃av亚洲第一区二区| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 在线观看无码av五月花| 久久99精品久久久学生| 野花香电视剧免费观看全集高清播放| 亚洲国产成人久久精品软件| 国产免费视频| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 免费人成在线观看网站品爱网| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 99久久无色码中文字幕人妻| 日本午夜精品一区二区三区电影| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观|