<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          15 more bodies found in Air France crash
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-08 07:45

          RECIFE, Brazil – Search ships methodically worked through a "sea of debris" from a doomed Air France jet Sunday, recovering 15 more bodies near the spot where the Airbus A330 is believed to have gone down a week ago.

          15 more bodies found in Air France crash
          In this photo released by Brazil's Air Force, officers recover debris belonging to the Air France Flight 447 in the Atlantic Ocean, Sunday, June 7, 2009. [Agencies] 
          Two bodies were recovered Saturday, and Brazilian and French ships picked up 15 more Sunday afternoon after pilots participating in a grid search reported additional sightings. The bodies have been found in an area about 45 miles (70 kilometers) from where the jet sent out messages signaling electrical failures and loss of cabin pressure.

          "We're navigating through a sea of debris," Brazilian Navy Capt. Giucemar Tabosa Cardoso said.

          Brazil's military was not releasing detailed information about bodies or debris that have not been taken aboard ships, after sea trash was mistaken last week for a cargo pallet from the plane, prompting criticism.

          Flight 447 disappeared and likely broke up in midair in turbulent weather May 31 during a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris with 228 people aboard — all now presumed dead.

          The investigation is increasingly focused on whether external instruments on the Airbus A330 may have iced over, confusing speed sensors and leading computers to set the plane's speed too fast or slow — a potentially deadly mistake.

          The French agency investigating the disaster said airspeed instruments on the plane had not been replaced as the maker had recommended, but cautioned that it was too early to draw conclusions about what role that may have played in the crash.

          Related readings:
           Bodies of 2 passengers spur Air France search
           Bodies of Air France flight victims found
           Air France flight pieces still missing
           4 travelers missed doomed Air France Flight 447
           Brazil recovers 1st Air France jet debris

          The agency, BEA, said the plane received inconsistent airspeed readings from different instruments as it struggled in a massive thunderstorm.

          France is leading the investigation into the cause of the crash, and will try to recover the plane's black box data and voice recorders, which could reveal why the jet crashed. Brazilian officials are focusing solely on the recovery of victims and plane wreckage.

          In Brazil, Air Force Col. Henry Munhoz said nine bodies have been recovered by Brazilian authorities: four men, four women and one that was impossible to identify by gender. He said he did not have information about the genders of the eight bodies recovered by French military helicopters that were transferred to a French ship.

          The search is focusing on a zone of several hundred square miles (square kilometers) roughly 400 miles (640 kilometers) northeast of the Fernando de Noronha islands off Brazil's northern coast.

          Munhoz and Cardoso declined comment on the condition of the recovered bodies, saying that information would be too emotionally painful for relatives.

          Authorities also announced that searchers spotted two airplane seats, debris with Air France's logo, and recovered dozens of structural components from the plane. They had already recovered jet wing fragments.

          Munhoz said there is "no more doubt" that the wreckage is from Flight 447.

          Hundreds of personal items belonging to the passengers have been recovered, but Munhoz said authorities would not immediately identify them because relatives of the victims were devastated by the announcement Saturday that a laptop computer and briefcase containing a plane ticket had been found.

          "We don't want to cause them more suffering," Munhoz said.

          The bodies and plane wreckage were being transported by Brazilian and French ships and should arrive Monday at the Brazilian islands of Fernando de Noronha, where the military has set up a staging post for the search operation. From there, remains and debris will be taken to the northeastern coastal city of Recife for identification.

          Air France Flight 447 emitted its last signals roughly 400 miles (640 kilometers) northeast of the Fernando de Noronha islands.

          Brazilian authorities have refused since the search began to release precise coordinates where they are looking, except to say the area lies southwest of the last jet transmission and could have indicated the pilot was trying to turn around in mid-flight and head to Fernando de Noronha.

          Munhoz on Sunday would not say how far apart the bodies had been found, and referred comment to French authorities as to whether the locations of the bodies could help determine whether the plane broke up in the air.

          The Pentagon has said there are no signs of terrorism. Brazil's defense minister said the possibility was never considered. French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner agreed that there is no evidence supporting a "terrorism theory," but said "we cannot discard that for now."

          The US Navy is sending two high-tech devices to French ships that will help them locate the black boxes, a senior US defense official said Saturday.

          The Towed Pinger Locators, which can detect emergency beacons to a depth of 20,000 feet (6,100 meters), are being flown to Brazil on Monday with a US Navy team, said the official, who requested anonymity because the decision has not been announced.

          The team will deliver the locators to two French tugs that will use them to listen for transmissions from the black box, the official said.

          France has appointed Foreign Ministry official Pierre-Jean Vandoorne to act as ambassador to families of the crash victims, the French prime minister's office said in a statement Sunday.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产福利视频区一区二区| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区| 精品国产中文字幕av| 精品无码久久久久国产电影| 少妇熟女久久综合网色欲| a级毛片毛片免费观看久潮| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 亚洲色在线V中文字幕| 无码中文字幕乱码一区| 精品国产粉嫩一区二区三区| 免青青草免费观看视频在线| 精品无码国模私拍视频| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 精品视频无码一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲精品在线看| 最新亚洲春色AV无码专区| 激情四射激情五月综合网| 91精品国产免费人成网站| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av浪潮| 国产日韩综合av在线| 成全视频大全高清全集| 国产人妻熟女呻吟在线观看| 亚洲成av人片在线观看www| 五月丁香在线视频| 亚洲人成电影网站 久久影视 | 人妻va精品va欧美va| 日韩在线观看中文字幕| 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 国产肥妇一区二区熟女精品 | 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 2022一本久道久久综合狂躁| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 欧美色丁香| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 亚洲AV日韩AV高清在线观看| 综合久久少妇中文字幕| 日韩深夜视频在线观看| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本|