<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-31 21:53

          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town
          Displaced men and boys line up as they wait for the daily ration during a food distribution at the Chota Lahore refugee camp, at Swabi, in northwest Pakistan, May 30, 2009. [Agencies]

          Most of Mingora's around 375,000 residents fled before or during the offensive. The military briefly lifted a curfew Sunday, allowing some of the 20,000 or so that remained to buy provisions in the few shops that were open.

          Related readings:
          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town Pakistan military retakes town in Swat Valley
          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town Pakistan says confident nuclear assets safe
          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town 24 killed in Pakistan suicide blast
          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town Bombs, gun battle, rock Pakistan's Peshawar

          Pakistan: Corpses lie exposed in retaken Swat town Blast hits Pakistan's Lahore, casualties feared

          Ali Rehman said he had not left his house for 25 days.

          "I never knew who was fighting and who was being killed," he said, clutching two bags of flour. "I need help to keep my family alive because I do not have any source of income anymore."

          Authorities said they were distributing aid to people trapped in Mingora, and water and gas supplies were being restored. An emergency medical team had been flown in and would work to reopen the town's hospital and treat civilians wounded in the fighting, military spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas said.

          But it will be at least two weeks before power is back on, and refugees are not yet being encouraged to return home, he added.

          The Taliban warned they would attack Pakistani cities in retaliation for the Swat offensive. They claimed responsibility for Wednesday's gun and suicide bomb attack in the eastern city of Lahore that killed at least 30 people. A day later, three suicide bombings killed at least 14 people in two cities in the northwest.

          Abbas said Saturday that 1,217 militants have been killed in the Swat offensive and 79 arrested, and 81 soldiers have died -- figures that cannot be independently verified. The military has not released civilian casualty numbers and says all care is being taken to protect the innocent.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 国产高清小视频一区二区| 五月婷之久久综合丝袜美腿| 蜜桃无码一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区十八禁| 国产精品久久毛片| 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费| 国产在线精品国偷产拍| 国产人成午夜免费看| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水 | 国产高清看片日韩欧美久久| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 少妇中文字幕乱码亚洲影视| 亚洲国产色一区二区三区| 人人爱天天做夜夜爽| 国产无遮挡裸体免费久久| 日韩伦人妻无码| 国产美女69视频免费观看| 韩国无码AV片在线观看网站| 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆长发| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 亚洲狠狠狠一区二区三区| 国内精品久久久久影院薰衣草| 国产亚洲精品第一综合麻豆| 亚洲AV网一区二区三区| 精品久久人人妻人人做精品| 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码下载| 久久综合九色欧美婷婷| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 免费吃奶摸下激烈视频| 一个人看的WWW免费视频在线观看 国产成人无码免费看视频软件 | 国产成人久久精品激情| 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 日韩亚洲视频一区二区三区| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 精品无码成人久久久久久| 国产精品午夜福利91| 日韩有码中文在线观看|