<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-31 14:59

          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs
          Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas talks during a news conference following his meeting with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, not pictured, at the Presidential palace in Cairo, Egypt, Saturday, May 30, 2009. [Agencies]

          QALQILIYA, West Bank -- A gunbattle between Palestinian police and Hamas militants killed six people Sunday, security officials said, in the deadliest outbreak of violence since President Mahmoud Abbas began a crackdown against Hamas two years ago.

          Three of the dead were Palestinian policemen loyal to the Western-backed Abbas, the security officials said. The policemen were trying to arrest Hamas fighters who were hiding in a house in the city of Qalqiliya when shooting began, they said.

          Two of the dead were fighters from Hamas, they said, and the other victim was the civilian owner of the house where the clash took place.

          Bloodshed between President Abbas' Fatah movement and Hamas was common in the Gaza Strip until Hamas violently took control of the coastal territory two years ago and expelled its rivals. But Sunday's clash was the worst internal violence in recent years in the West Bank, where Israel retains overall security control but allows Abbas' internationally backed government some authority in a number of cities and rural areas.

          The security officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information to the media. Hospital officials in Qalqiliya confirmed the information.

          Related readings:
          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs Abbas arrives in Prague for visit
          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs Abbas, Netanyahu make 1st phone call
          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs Most Palestinians believe Abbas' time is up
          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs Abbas says he may call early election

          Shootout in West Bank kills 6, deadliest in 2 yrs Hamas refuses to handover Gaza headquarters to Abbas

          The split between Hamas and Fatah has complicated peace efforts with Israel, and both groups have cracked down on their rivals. The division has also hampered the delivery of aid to Gaza after Israel's three-week offensive against Hamas in the territory earlier this year.

          Much of the international community shuns Hamas, which refuses to recognize Israel or renounce violence, and Israel and Egypt have kept Gaza's borders largely sealed since the radical group seized control there in June 2007.

          The US has been helping Abbas improve the quality of Palestinian security forces, seeing that as a key requirement for the creation of a Palestinian state.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w | 国产xxxxx在线观看免费| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜无码| 精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| 国产欧美另类久久久精品不卡| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放 | 亚洲一区二区三区自拍麻豆| 一区二区亚洲精品国产精| 亚洲精品动漫免费二区| 2021AV在线无码最新| 日韩av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲综合专区| 久久99精品久久久久久齐齐百度| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| 国产精品三级黄色小视频| 国产一区二区精品久久呦| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观| 中文字幕人妻色偷偷久久| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 成人在线视频一区| 日韩一区二区在线看精品| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 粉嫩一区二区三区精品视频| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 亚洲国产大胸一区二区三区| 手机在线看永久AV片免费| 人妻出轨av中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 国产激情一区二区三区在线| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 成熟少妇XXXXX高清视频| 91精品国产高清久久久久久g| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 久久久久青草线蕉亚洲| 日本一区二区三区有码视频| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机| 六十路老熟妇乱子伦视频| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区|