<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-28 22:13

          PESHAWAR, Pakistan -- Two bombs exploded on Thursday in the Pakistani city of Peshawar killing five people, a rescue official said, hours after the Taliban claimed an attack in Lahore the previous day and warned of more violence.

          Police were firing at suspected militants in the narrow lanes of Peshawar's old city after the blasts, police said.

          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five
          Pakistani soldiers carry the casket of soldier Abdul Ghaffar, who was killed in a military offensive against militants in the Swat Valley region, during a funeral ceremony on the outskirts of Karachi May 28, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Militant violence in nuclear-armed Pakistan has surged since mid-2007, with numerous attacks on the security forces, as well as on government and Western targets.

          Related readings:
          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five 24 killed in Pakistan suicide blast
          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five Car bombing kills 30, wounds 250 in Pakistan
          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five Official: Bombing kills about 30 in Pakistan
          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five Blast hits Pakistan's Lahore, casualties feared

          Bombs in Pakistan's Peshawar kill five Pakistan will defeat Taliban, vows Gilani

          "They were two bomb blasts. There are casualties but I don't know the numbers. A building has caught fire," senior police officer Mohammad Anis told Reuters.

          The bombs went off in a crowded market area of the city.

          "I can see about 15 wounded people lying on the ground. People are running out of their shops," city resident Tahir Ali Shah told Reuters by telephone.

          Zulfiqar Ahmed, an official with the Ehdi Rescue Centre, said his men had taken five bodies to a hospital and about 30 people had been wounded.

          The blasts came a day after a suicide gun and bomb attack in the city of Lahore killed 24 people and wounded nearly 300. The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for that attack, saying it was in revenge for an army offensive in the Swat region.

          "We have achieved our target. We were looking for this target for a long time. It was a reaction to the Swat operation," said Hakimullah Mehsud, a militant commander loyal to Pakistani Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud.

          The army moved against the Taliban in their Swat valley stronghold late last month after the militants had seized a district only 100 km (60 miles) from the capital and a peace pact collapsed.

          Taliban aggression and a perception the government was being distracted by political squabbling and failing to act to stop the militants had alarmed the United States and other Western allies.

          The government also said the attack in a high-security area in Lahore where a police headquarters, emergency services building and a military intelligence office are located, was revenge for the Swat offensive.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧洲精品日韩av| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫 | 亚洲av影片在线观看| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 亚洲人交乣女bbw| 最近免费中文字幕大全| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 成人免费AA片在线观看| 免费人成网上在线观看网址| 成人嫩草研究院久久久精品| 久久精品国产精品第一区| 国产精品99久久99久久久不卡 | 国产精品成人午夜福利| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| av中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲第三十四九中文字幕| 日韩激情一区二区三区| 国产精品自在拍首页视频| 国产一二三五区不在卡| 亚洲区综合区小说区激情区| www插插插无码视频网站| 一本大道香蕉中文日本不卡高清二区 | 九九热精品在线观看视频| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 国产区免费精品视频| 亚洲sm另类一区二区三区| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 干老熟女干老穴干老女人| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合蜜芽五月| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清 | 亚洲国产精品自产在线播放| 亚洲AV无码久久久久网站蜜桃| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 2021国产v亚洲v天堂无码| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 国产日韩av二区三区| 亚洲区成人综合一区二区| 日本中文字幕有码在线视频 | 亚洲av伦理一区二区|