<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-21 22:05

          BAGHDAD -- Three American soldiers were killed and nine others wounded Thursday in a bombing attack in Baghdad, the US military said, in a burst of violence only weeks before American combat troops are due to leave Iraqi cities.

          The attack was one of a series of bombings to hit Baghdad and the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 25 people and wounding dozens more.

          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb
          A woman sits near her son who was wounded in a bomb attack in Baghdad's Shula district May 21, 2009. [Agencies]

          It also came a day after a car bomb exploded near a group of restaurants in a Shiite neighborhood of northwest Baghdad, leaving 41 people dead and more than 70 others injured.

          The deadliest blast Thursday occurred in Baghdad's southern Dora district, where a roadside bomb exploded near an American foot patrol, US and Iraqi officials said.

          Related readings:
          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb Suicide bomber kills 45 near Baghdad
          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb Police: Bomb near Baghdad shrine kills 7
          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb American kills 5 fellow soldiers at clinic in Iraq
          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb 6 years on, protest marks Baghdad fall

          3 US soldiers killed by Baghdad roadside bomb Iraq insists on US leaving cities by June 30

          The soldiers were killed when a bomb exploded at about 10:38 a.m. as they patrolled near a popular outdoor market, said Army Maj. David Shoupe. He said nine other US personnel were wounded.

          Shoupe said four civilians were also killed in the blast, though Iraqi police and hospital officials put the civilian toll at 12 killed and 25 wounded.

          The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information.

          The officials said the soldiers were attacked by a suicide bomber, though Shoupe said the attack was caused by a bomb. Conflicting information is common in the chaotic aftermath of a bombing attack in Iraq.

          Earlier Thursday, another suicide bomber killed seven US-backed Sunni paramilitaries as they waited in a line to receive salaries at an Iraqi military base in the northern city of Kirkuk.

          Police Maj. Salam Zankana said the victims in the Kirkuk attack were members of the local paramilitary Awakening Council, Sunnis who turned against the insurgents and help provide security. Eight others were wounded, he said.

          Awakening Council members, also known as Sons of Iraq, have been frequently targeted by al-Qaida and other Sunni groups still fighting US troops and the US-backed Iraqi government.

          Sami Ghayashi, 37, who was among the injured, said the local council members had been waiting three months to receive their salaries.

          "While we were waiting at gate talking to one another a big explosion took place," he said from his hospital bed. "I saw several colleagues dead, among them my cousin. I have no idea how this suicide bomber got among us."

          Despite a dramatic drop in violence in Iraq, attacks still occur, although with less frequency. Bursts of attacks tend to be followed by periods of calm, only to have the violence spring up again.

          The Wednesday attack in the Baghdad neighborhood of Shula was the first major car-bombing in the capital since May 6, when 15 people were killed at a produce market in south Baghdad.

          The Shula blast was the deadliest in the city since twin car blasts killed 51 people in another Shiite neighborhood, Sadr City, on April 29.

          The failure to stop the bombings adds pressure on the Iraqi government to demonstrate that it can meet security challenges ahead of a June 30 deadline for the US to remove all combat forces from Baghdad and other Iraqi cities.

          US troops are due to leave Iraqi cities under terms of the US-Iraq security agreement which took effect Jan. 1. President Barack Obama plans to remove combat troops from the country by September 2010 with all US forces out of Iraq by the end of 2011.

          Under the agreement, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki could ask the US to delay the cities pullout. However, the issue is politically sensitive in a country worn out by six years of war, and the government has insisted there will be no delay in the withdrawal schedule.

             Previous page 1 2 3 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品国产三级在线观看| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频 | 国产成人亚洲无码淙合青草| 起碰免费公开97在线视频 | 亚洲日本乱码一区二区在线二产线| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 国产av仑乱内谢| 黄频在线播放观看免费| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 久久人与动人物a级毛片| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 国产精品十八禁一区二区| 久久99日韩国产精品久久99| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频| 精品国产中文字幕av| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇 | 最近免费中文字幕mv在线视频3 | 成全观看高清完整版免费动漫电影| 国产熟女真实乱精品51| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文 | 2021国产在线视频| 精品偷拍被偷拍在线观看| 国产又黄又硬又粗| 无码精油按摩潮喷在线播放| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区99 | 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 国产高清无遮挡内容丰富| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看 | 国产视频精品一区 日本| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| av天堂久久天堂色综合| 国产精品久久自在自线不卡| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码 | 欧美成人综合视频| 日本黄色三级一区二区三区 | 国产精品无码不卡一区二区三区|