<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> News
          Chrysler succumbs to bankruptcy after struggle
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-01 08:55

          In exchange, Fiat would initially get 20 percent of the company, but its share could rise to 35 percent if certain benchmarks are met, and Fiat said Thursday it could get an additional 16 percent by 2016 if Chrysler's US government loans are fully repaid. Fiat would also get access to the North American market through Chrysler factories and dealerships.

          Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne said he planned to spend time meeting Chrysler employees and touring its plants over the next few weeks.

          He said Fiat was preparing for Chrysler to "re-emerge quickly as a reliable and competitive automaker." Fiat also plans to reintroduce brands like Alfa Romeo in North American markets.

          Related readings:
          Chrysler succumbs to bankruptcy after struggle Obama 'hopeful' for deal as Chrysler talks go on
          Chrysler succumbs to bankruptcy after struggle D-day looms for troubled Chrysler
          Chrysler succumbs to bankruptcy after struggle Chrysler lenders and Treasury reach a deal
          Chrysler succumbs to bankruptcy after struggle Chrysler, GM to get shot in arm

          First, though, bankruptcy court Judge Arthur Gonzalez will have to sort out the issue of Chrysler's creditors, who hold $6.9 billion of the company's debt. The company's first hearing is set for Friday.

          The Treasury Department's auto task force had been racing for the past week to clear the hurdles that led the government to reject Chrysler's initial survival plan one month ago. Along with the Fiat deal, Chrysler adopted a cost-cutting pact with the UAW on Wednesday.

          Four of the largest banks holding 70 percent of Chrysler's debt agreed this week to a deal that would give them $2 billion. But a collection of hedge funds refused to budge, saying the deal was unfair and would only return a small fraction of their holdings.

          When the hedge funds refused a sweetened offer Wednesday, Chrysler and the government resorted to bankruptcy.

          Obama chastised the funds for seeking an "unjustified taxpayer-funded bailout."

          One lender, OppenheimerFunds Inc., said it rejected the government offer because it "unfairly asked our fund shareholders to make financial sacrifices greater than the sacrifices being made by unsecured creditors."

          Chrysler succumbs to bankruptcy after struggle
          Clouds are reflected on a Chrysler PT Cruiser at a Chrysler dealership in Rome April 30, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Later Thursday, one of the hedge funds that had been a holdout issued a statement agreeing to the offer.

          "We believe that this is in the best interests of all Chrysler stakeholders, and our own investors and partners," said the statement from Perella Weinberg Partners. The fund said it was working "to encourage broad participation in the settlement."

          The White House said Chrysler could comes out of "surgical" bankruptcy in 30 to 60 days. Under normal circumstances, it would be difficult to complete such a large bankruptcy so quickly.

          But John Pottow, a University of Michigan professor who specializes in bankruptcy, said the government's level of involvement is much greater than a typical corporate bankruptcy.

          "If you have the president of the United States who wants something to happen, I think anything's possible in bankruptcy protection," he said.

          The Fiat deal and bankruptcy cap a disastrous time for Chrysler.

          The Auburn Hills, Mich.-based company lost $8 billion last year and its sales through March were down 46 percent compared with the same period last year, leading some auto industry analysts to question whether Chrysler can survive even in bankruptcy.

          But company executives told reporters Thursday that Chrysler vehicles with Fiat's fuel-efficient technology should reach showrooms in 18 months.

          Vice Chairman Jim Press said Chrysler has cut expenses to operate profitably at a lower sales volume, and he said it would be able to take advantage of Fiat's distribution network to sell more vehicles globally.

          Also, the company has new products coming out such as the new Jeep Grand Cherokee, which debuts in early 2011.

          Press said the company predicts that small-car sales will rise dramatically around the time the Fiat products hit the US market.

          "The real volume pickup opportunity for smaller cars is going to start to ramp up about two years from now," he said.

          Despite the turmoil with Chrysler and GM's looming deadline, Obama urged consumers to keep buying cars.

          "If you are considering buying a car, I hope it will be an American car," he said.

          More Chrysler news

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品素人AV无码不卡在线观看| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 国产精品亚洲中文字幕| 在线国产综合一区二区三区| 9久9久热精品视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区在线电影| 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| 国模肉肉视频一区二区三区| 国产免费网站看v片元遮挡| 国产精品午夜无码AV天美传媒 | 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 野花香视频在线观看免费高清版| 国产精品美女久久久久久麻豆| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 午夜福利92国语| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 久久人妻av一区二区软件| 人妻教师痴汉电车波多野结衣 | 无码人妻精品一区二| 久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞| 久久久久国产精品人妻| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 国产极品粉嫩福利姬萌白酱| 国产成人精品亚洲日本在线观看| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 日韩一区日韩二区日韩三区| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 亚洲精品国产免费av| 九九在线精品国产| 精品国产肉丝袜在线拍国语| 国产免费网站看v片元遮挡| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 日区中文字幕一区二区| 大地资源免费视频观看| P尤物久久99国产综合精品| 国产一区二区不卡91| 亚洲精品久久区二区三区蜜桃臀| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv| 日本喷奶水中文字幕视频|