<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          Gunman holds crew on passenger jet in Jamaica
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-04-20 16:42

          KINGSTON -- A gunman was holding five crew members on a commercial jet in Montego Bay, Jamaica, on Monday after all passengers aboard the aircraft were released, authorities said.

          Gunman holds crew on passenger jet in Jamaica
          A CNN TV grab shows a hostage-taker commandeered a CanJet flight at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, Jamaica, April 20, 2009. [Xinhua]

          A Montego Bay police officer said a shot had been fired after the gunman, whose motives were unknown, breached security about 10 p.m. local time on Sunday (0300 GMT Monday) to force his way aboard the CanJet charter flight at Sangster International Airport.

          Related readings:
          Gunman holds crew on passenger jet in Jamaica All passengers freed from plane held in Jamaica
          Gunman holds crew on passenger jet in Jamaica CNN: 167 passengers released, 7 held hostages in Jamaica

          The officer said no one had been wounded.

          Jamaican Prime Minister Bruce Golding and his national security minister, Dwight Nelson, arrived in Montego Bay early on Monday to take personal charge of the situation in the Caribbean nation's prime tourist resort, a source with Jamaica's national police force said.

          "Based upon some of the things that I am hearing, this person may have mental challenges," the police source said, referring to the lone gunman who seized the aircraft.

          CanJet said the incident aboard Flight 918, which carried 182 passengers and crew, occurred after it made a scheduled landing in the Caribbean tourist resort en route from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

          "All passengers have been safely removed from the aircraft, but CanJet crew and the armed man remain on board. Our understanding is that no harm has come to anyone remaining on board and ... there has been no damage to the aircraft," the company said in a statement on its website.

          "Our priority at this time is well-being of the passengers and crew who were involved in the incident," said the company, which operates a fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft.

          The police officer, who asked not to be identified because he had not been authorized to discuss the hostage situation, said the man who commandeered the aircraft was armed with a handgun but said he had no further details.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲人成网站| 国产在线高清视频无码| 日韩中文字幕精品一区在线 | 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 国产成人免费无码AV| 在熟睡夫面前侵犯我在线播放| 国产精品丝袜在线不卡| 精品久久久久久中文字幕202| 强插少妇视频一区二区三区| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 国产精品v欧美精品∨日韩| 中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出| 中文字幕乱码人妻二区三区| 亚洲综合无码中文字幕第2页 | 亚洲老熟女一区二区三区| 中文字幕第一页国产| 开心激情站开心激情网六月婷婷 | 日韩一区二区三区水蜜桃| 亚洲av成人免费在线| 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入| 中文字幕日韩有码第一页| 上司人妻互换hd无码| 亚洲成人av一区二区| 17岁日本免费bd完整版观看| 国产微拍精品一区二区三区| 久热这里只有精品12| 精品无码视频| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品| 成人h动漫无码网站久久| 亚洲精品色一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区日产| 变态另类视频一区二区三区| 暖暖视频免费观看| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 热久久99精品这里有精品| 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 伊人色综合一区二区三区影院视频|