<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Suicide bomb blast kills 23 at funeral in Iraq
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-03-24 09:03

          BAGHDAD -- A suicide bomber struck a tent filled Monday with Kurdish funeral mourners, unleashing a huge fireball that killed at least 23 people in a northern town where Kurds and Arabs are competing for power.

          Also Monday, Turkey's visiting president pressed the Iraqi government to crack down on Kurdish rebels who stage cross-border raids into Turkish territory from sanctuaries in northern Iraq.

          US soldiers provide security as US and Iraqi troops distributed humanitarian aid in Baghdad, Iraq, Monday, March 23, 2009. [Agencies]

          Related readings:
           Sixth anniversary of Iraq war marked by protests in US
           33 dead in suicide attack on Iraq tribal leaders
           Suicide bomber kills 15 in Iraqi restaurant: police
           US to cut 12,000 troops in Iraq by September

          The provincial security office said 23 people were killed and 34 wounded in the suicide attack in the town of Jalula some 80 miles (120 kilometers) northeast of Baghdad.

          A member of the provincial security committee, Amir Rifaat, said 24 people were killed and 28 wounded. The difference could not be immediately reconciled.

          Karim Khudadat, whose father was being mourned, said he was receiving visitors when the bomber struck.

          "I was with my relatives outside the tent receiving people who came to offer condolences when suddenly the explosion took place," Khudadat said. "Suddenly a huge flame engulfed the tent and I was wounded in my head and legs."

          Elsewhere, eight people were killed and 10 wounded in a bombing near a bus stop west of Baghdad, and a policeman died and eight people were wounded in a suicide blast at a market in the northern town of Tal Afar.

          A series of high-profile bombings this month has raised concern that insurgents may be regrouping as the US begins to scale down combat operations and hand over security responsibility to the Iraqis ahead of a planned American troop withdrawal by the end of 2011.

          The attack in Jalula was noteworthy because it points to rising tensions in the north between Kurds and Arabs over control of a swath of territory that the Kurds want to incorporate into their self-ruled region.

          US officials believe Kurdish-Arab tension is among the major flashpoint issues threatening Iraqi stability now that the threat posed by Sunni and Shiite insurgents has been diminished.

          Last August a suicide bomber killed 25 people, mostly police volunteers, in Jalula, a predominantly Arab town where the Iraqi army forced out Kurdish fighters of the self-ruled Kurdish government last year after a standoff that US officials feared would lead to armed conflict.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊在人亞洲香蕉精品區| 亚洲综合中文字幕第一页| 午夜av高清在线观看| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| 伊人精品成人久久综合97| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 又大又长粗又爽又黄少妇毛片| 亚洲av色一区二区三区| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 大陆国产乱人伦| 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 奇米四色7777中文字幕| 欧美黑人巨大xxxxx| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 免费无码肉片在线观看| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 亚洲av永久无码精品天堂久久| 中文字幕有码无码AV| 亚洲 自拍 另类 欧美 综合| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 日韩一区二区三区理伦片| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 99久久精品国产一区二区| 2021av在线天堂网| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费 | 91福利国产成人精品导航| 东京热av无码电影一区二区| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 国产欧美国日产高清| 四虎永久精品在线视频| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷99| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 国产91精品调教在线播放 | 少妇人妻av无码专区| 国产成人拍国产亚洲精品| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 日韩不卡免费视频| 国产精品中文字幕二区| аv天堂最新中文在线| 国产精品色内内在线播放|