<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          US voices 'concern' over Pakistan's truce deal
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-02-20 09:45

          WASHINGTON – The United States on Thursday expressed concern to Pakistan's President Ali Zardari over an agreement that allows the imposition of Sharia law in a region controlled by Taliban militants.

           US envoy for Pakistan and Afghanistan Richard Holbrooke addresses media representatives after his meeting with Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee in New Delhi on February 16, 2009. [Agencies]

          Related readings:
           Reporter shot after rally in NW Pakistan
           Freed engineer leaves Pakistan for China
           Pakistan inks truce deal with militants in NW area
           Pakistan restores sharia in Swat

          "I talked to President Zardari of Pakistan on the phone about two hours ago and I expressed to him the same kind of concern you have just stated to me," US envoy Richard Holbrooke told CNN television in an interview.

          "It is hard to understand this deal in Swat," in the country's northwest, said Holbrooke, who returned this week from a regional tour that included visits to Pakistan, Afghanistan and India.

          The agreement this week in Pakistan's Malakand area, which includes the Swat valley, has been widely seen as a government concession to Taliban Islamic militants to secure a ceasefire.

          "I am concerned, and I know Secretary (Hillary) Clinton is, and the president is, that this deal, which is portrayed in the press as a truce, does not turn into a surrender," Holbrooke said.

          "President Zardari has assured us it is not the case."

          The Pakistan president has described the deal as "an interim arrangement," said the US diplomat.

          "He does not disagree that people who are running Swat now are murderers, thugs and militants and they pose a danger not only to Pakistan but to the US as well."

          Last year, Pakistani forces launched an offensive to recapture the Swat valley from Taliban forces but the area remains restive.

          Pakistan has hailed the agreement as the best way to quell a bloody insurgency in the violence-wracked northwest, but Islamist hardliners have yet to disarm and it has provoked alarm in NATO as well as in neighbouring Afghanistan and India.

          Islamists have vowed to disarm once Islamic justice is established.

          Monday's deal followed talks between ministers in the troubled North West Frontier Province and a local leader, Soofi Mohammad.

          The pro-Taliban cleric vowed Wednesday to restore calm to the Swat valley, leading thousands of men in a march for peace after securing the controversial deal.

          Mohammad was jailed in Pakistan for six years after returning from Afghanistan where he led thousands of supporters to fight against US-led troops who toppled the Taliban regime in 2001.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 最新国产麻豆AⅤ精品无码| 亚洲精品色一区二区三区| 在线a人片免费观看| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 国产三级a三级三级| 日韩不卡在线观看视频不卡| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 一级欧美牲交大片免费观看| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区| 日韩黄色大片在线播放| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 无套内谢少妇毛片aaaa片免费| 国产极品粉嫩馒头一线天| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 97成人碰碰久久人人超级碰oo| 青青国产揄拍视频| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 17岁日本免费bd完整版观看| 亚洲熟妇av一区二区三区宅男| 伊人亚洲综合网色| 一区二区三区无码免费看| 国产不卡一区二区四区| 精品成人免费自拍视频| 亚洲色大成成人网站久久| 黑森林福利视频导航| 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 色欧美片视频在线观看| 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 欧美亚洲综合成人A∨在线| 欧美亚洲综合成人A∨在线| 国产视频一区二区三区四区视频| av免费看网站在线观看| 国产精品香港三级国产av| 国产性生大片免费观看性| 成人亚洲av免费在线| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区丁香花| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线|