<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israel faces criticism as Gaza toll hits 765
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-09 10:46

          GAZA – Recovery teams ventured into battlegrounds of the Gaza Strip on Thursday to gather bodies from the rubble, and Hamas officials said the Palestinian toll in Israel's 13 day-old offensive rose to 765 dead.


          A Palestinian girl, who fled her house with her family during Israel's offensive, looks out of a window at a U.N. school in Jabalya in the northern Gaza Strip January 7, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Related readings:
           Rockets fired from Lebanon hit Israel
           UN halts Gaza aid after Israel attack on workers
           Gaza fighting rages despite cease-fire proposal
           Israel 'mulls truce offer' defers final thrust

          Local ambulance crews and the Red Crescent, using a time slot coordinated with Israeli forces, said they collected rotting corpses in places that had been too risky to reach since Israeli forces began a ground attack six days ago.

          They found four children starving beside the bodies of their mothers, dead many days, and evacuated scores of trapped and injured, the International Committee of the Red Cross said.

          Israel lost 3 soldiers in fighting with Islamist militants who hold the Gaza Strip. Apart from a "friendly fire" incident which killed four, this was its heaviest one-day combat toll.

          Ten soldiers have so far died in the campaign launched by Israel to crush Hamas forces and halt the firing of missiles from Gaza into Israel. Israel says it is doing what it can to avoid civilian casualties but accuses Hamas of deliberately placing its forces close to homes and Mosques.

          At the United Nations, Western powers and Arab states reached an agreement in principle on a draft Security Council resolution that would call for an immediate ceasefire.

          "In principle there is an agreement," Arab League envoy ambassador Yahya Mahmassani told reporters.

          It was not clear if they would vote on the resolution later in the day or on Friday.

          Rescue work in Gaza was becoming increasingly dangerous.

          The U.N. Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which feeds half of Gaza's 1.5 million people, stopped work after a driver was killed by an Israeli tank. It had earlier said two drivers died.

          Operations would be suspended until the Israeli army could guarantee security.

          The Hamas ministry of health said 34 percent of the dead and 35 percent of over 3,000 injured were children. There was no independent confirmation of the figure.

          "The danger to medical staff and the difficulty of extracting the injured from collapsed buildings makes proper evacuation and estimation of casualties difficult," the U.N. Humanitarian Coordinator's daily field report said.

          "Civilians, notably children who form 56 percent of Gaza's population, are bearing the brunt of the violence. As one of the most densely populated places in the world, it is clear that many more civilians will be killed if the conflict continues."

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码激情亚洲一区| 国产精品中文字幕一区| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 大肉大捧一进一出好爽视频mba | 久久被窝亚洲精品爽爽爽| 青草午夜精品视频在线观看| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 日韩av一区二区不卡在线| 人妻聚色窝窝人体WWW一区 | 日韩区二区三区中文字幕| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 野花香电视剧免费观看全集高清播放 | 精品系列无码一区二区三区| 少妇精品亚洲一区二区成人| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 国产人妻熟女呻吟在线观看| 无码人妻一区二区三区AV| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 69人妻精品中文字幕| 黑人巨茎大战俄罗斯美女| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 亚洲日韩精品制服丝袜AV| 国产公开久久人人97超碰| 国产精品国产三级国产专i| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 国产一区二区精品尤物| 丁香婷婷激情俺也去俺来也| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 99精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 精品国产AV无码一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美乱综合图片区小说区| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 最新日韩精品视频在线| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院|