<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Palestine seeks strong Security Council message for Israel
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-01-04 11:48

          UNITED NATIONS -- A Palestine envoy on Saturday called for the UN Security Council "to send a very strong message" to Israel requesting "an immediate cease-fire" in the Gaza Strip.

          Related readings:
           NYC mayor heads to Israel to 'show his support'
           Bush: Hamas attacks on Israel an 'act of terror'
           Israel lets Palestinians flee; UN warns of crisis

          "We expressed the strong desire for the Security Council tonight to send a very strong message by adopting a presidential statement that would request or demand from Israel an immediate cease-fire," Riyad Mansour, the Palestinian UN observer, told reporters.

          Mansour made the statement as the Security Council met behind closed doors hours after Israel launched a ground operation into Gaza that followed an eight-day assault on the territory.

          Earlier, Palestinian representatives and Arab countries had been pushing the Security Council to adopt a binding draft resolution to condemn Israel and demand an immediate truce.

          "When you have 3,000 Palestinians killed and injured in a span of one week and now we are moving into the second phase of this aggression -- the ground phase," Mansour said. "If it is not stopped immediately, then we will have thousands more Palestinian civilians killed and injured."

          "This is immoral, this is illegal, and this is unacceptable," he said.

          "Now we're in the second week of this aggression, without seeing the Security Council bring its will, and in such a way to bring Israel into compliance with its call" for an immediate cease-fire, he said.

          In a statement issued earlier, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon repeated his appeal for an urgent end to the violence and "urged regional and international partners to exert all possible influence to bring about an immediate end to the bloodshed and suffering."

          Ban voiced his "extreme concern and disappointment" in an telephone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmet, the statement said.

          The Security Council and Ban repeatedly called upon both Israel and Hamas to immediately end the violence in Gaza and southern Israel.

          Israel has cited rocket and other attacks by militants in Gaza against Israeli civilians as the reason for its military offensive and the closure of crossings into Gaza for much of the past two months.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码精品日韩中文字幕| 五月婷婷导航| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久蜜芽直播| 72种姿势欧美久久久久大黄蕉| 四虎成人精品无码| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 美女爽到高潮嗷嗷嗷叫免费网站 | 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 韩国美女福利视频一区二区| 性姿势真人免费视频放| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 两个人免费完整高清视频| 无码人妻一区二区三区av| 亚洲精品香蕉一区二区| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 日本福利一区二区精品| 久青草视频在线观看免费| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区| 色综合久久婷婷88| 小13箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 又湿又紧又大又爽a视频| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 亚洲综合小说另类图片五月天| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜| 成人亚洲精品久久久久| av中文字幕国产精品| 欧美牲交a免费| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费| 我趁老师睡觉摸她奶脱她内裤| 亚洲乱女色熟一区二区三区 | 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩| 国产精品人妻在线观看| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 特级xxxxx欧美孕妇| 中文字幕无码免费久久99|