<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Europe
          Bush warns Moscow to pull back from Georgia
          (Agencies/chinadaily.com.cn)
          Updated: 2008-08-12 10:28


          Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili wearing a camouflage bullet-proof vest visits the town of Gori to examine damage resulting from the ongoing armed conflicts involving Russia, Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia. [Agencies]


          Russian PM Vladimir Putin heads up a cabinet meeting in Moscow about the armed conflicts involving Russia, Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia. [Agencies]


          US President George W Bush Monday demanded that Russia end a "dramatic and brutal escalation" of violence in Georgia, agree to an immediate cease-fire and accept international mediation to end the crisis there.

          Immediately after his return from the Olympics in Beijing, Bush warned Russia in his strongest comments since the fighting erupted over South Ossetia to "reverse the course it appears to be on" and abandon any attempt it may have to topple Georgia's pro-Western government, the Associated Press reported.

          Related readings:
           Georgia ceasefire proposal rejected
           Georgia, Russia conflict escalates
           Georgia submits note on cease-fire to Russia
           Russia expands bombing blitz in Georgia

          "Russia has invaded a sovereign neighboring state and threatens a democratically elected government. Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century," Bush said in a televised statement from the White House, calling on Moscow to sign on to the outlines of a cease-fire as the Georgian government has done.

          Bush said Russia's escalation of the conflict had "raised serious questions about its intentions in Georgia and the region" and had "substantially damaged Russia's standing in the world." "These actions jeopardize Russia's relations with the United States and Europe," Bush warned.

          Despite the tough talk in Washington, there was no specific threat of any consequences Russia might face if it ignores the warnings, according to an Associated Press report. American officials said they were working with US allies in Europe and elsewhere, as well as with the Russians, to defuse the crisis.

          Also, the United States was hopeful that the UN Security Council would pass a "strong" resolution on the fighting that called for an end to attacks on both sides as well as mediation, but prospects for such a statement were dim given that Russia wields veto power on the 15-member body, the report said.


          Georgian soldiers arrive at an airbase in Tbilisi from Iraq, August 11, 2008. [Agencies]

          Russia is to call for an extraordinary meeting with NATO so that the alliance can be informed of Moscow's activities in South Ossetia, said Russian ambassador to NATO Dmitry Rogozin Monday.

          He wanted NATO to take into account information given by Moscow before the alliance makes any decisions or statements.

          Rogozin blamed Georgian forces for atrocities in South Ossetia after they entered the region on Thursday night. He said 2,500 civilians have been killed so far and 18 Russian peacekeepers also lost their lives, with 14 others reported missing.

          Rogozin said the Georgian forces committed genocide and ethnic cleansing in South Ossetia and that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili should be held responsible.

          A senior US diplomat, Matthew Bryza, is now in Tbilisi and is working with Georgian and European officials there on ways to calm the situation.

          Meanwhile, the US State Department said it has evacuated more than 170 American citizens from Georgia.

          The Pentagon said it had finished flying some 2,000 Georgian troops back home from Iraq on C-17 aircraft at Georgia's request. It said it had informed the Russians about the flights before they began in order to avoid any mishaps.

          Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin harshly criticized the move saying it would hamper efforts to resolve the situation by reinforcing Georgian forces in a "conflict zone."

          Pentagon said Monday that US military was assessing the fighting in Georgia to determine whether some 100 US trainers should be pulled out of the country.

          There had been about 130 trainers, including a few dozen civilian contractors, but the civilians had been scheduled to rotate out of the country and did so over the weekend, Pentagon said. The remaining uniformed trainers were moved over the weekend to what Pentagon believe is a safer location, the Associated Press reported.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 色一伦一情一区二区三区| 国产精品人妻中文字幕| 亚洲图片自拍偷图区| 4hu四虎永久在线观看| 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 精品无人区无码乱码毛片国产| 亚洲日韩精品制服丝袜AV| 久久精品99久久久久久久久| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 欧美日本一区二区视频在线观看| 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 丰满人妻熟妇乱精品视频| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 狠狠亚洲超碰狼人久久| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 欧洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 国产一区二区三区导航| 日韩不卡无码精品一区高清视频| 中文无码热在线视频| 波多野结衣无内裤护士| 成人无码h真人在线网站| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 性色av一区二区三区精品| 亚洲国产精品综合久久2007| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 国产精品私拍99pans大尺度| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 成人aⅴ综合视频国产| 99久久精品国产亚洲精品| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 亚洲欧美在线综合一区二区三区| 98精品全国免费观看视频| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| jlzz大jlzz大全免费| 国产精品妇女一区二区三区| 日本一区不卡高清更新二区 | 国产午夜精品无码一区二区 |