<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          White House denies report on fake letter linking Saddam with al-Qaida
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-08-06 09:39

          WASHINGTON -- The report saying the U.S. government fabricated a letter that linked former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein with al-Qaida to justify the Iraq war was a false allegation, the White House said on Tuesday.

          "The notion that the White House directed anyone to forge a letter from Habbush to Saddam Hussein is absurd," White House spokesman Tony Fratto said.

          The announcement was made as a response to a book by Washington-based journalist Ron Suskind which was published on Tuesday.

          In the book, titled "The way of the world," Suskind said the letter was written supposedly by Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti, a director of Iraqi intelligence in the Saddam Hussein administration.

          "The White House had concocted a fake letter from Habbush to Saddam, backdated to July 1, 2001," the book says. "It said that 9/11 ringleader Mohammad Atta had actually trained for his mission in Iraq thus showing, finally, that there was an operational link between Saddam and al-Qaida, something the vice president's office had been pressing CIA to prove since 9/11 as a justification to invade Iraq. There is no link."

          For its part, Central Intelligence Agency Director George Tenet also denied the allegation in a Tuesday statement, saying "there was no such order from the White House to me nor, to the best of my knowledge, was anyone from CIA ever involved in any such effort."

          "It is well established that, at my direction, CIA resisted efforts on the part of some in the administration to paint a picture of Iraqi-al-Qaida connections that went beyond the evidence," he said. "The notion that I would suddenly reverse our stance and have created and planted false evidence that was contrary to our own beliefs is ridiculous."

          On Suskind's another allegation that the U.S. government had credible intelligence showing Saddam's administration did not own any weapons of mass destruction (WMD) before the Iraq war, Tenet said "this is a complete fabrication."

          "There were many Iraqi officials who said both publicly and privately that Iraq had no WMD but our foreign intelligence colleagues and we assessed that these individuals were parroting the Baath party line and trying to delay any coalition attack," he said.

          President George W. Bush's government launched the Iraq war on March, 2003, alleging the Saddam administration had links with al-Qaida's terrorists and owned WMDs. But, no such weapons were found in Iraq at last.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产小嫩模无套中出| 在线观看美女网站大全免费| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 最新无码专区视频在线| 永久黄网站色视频免费直播| 久久久久久av无码免费看大片| 激情综合网五月激情五月| av深夜免费在线观看| 少妇特黄a一区二区三区| 男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频APP| 中国毛片网| 激情五月天一区二区三区| 国产高清一区二区不卡| 国产免费视频一区二区| 久久无码专区国产精品| 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看| 国产精品中文字幕av| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 男人av无码天堂| 久久99日本免费国产精品| 日韩欧美aⅴ综合网站发布| 久久人妻少妇偷人精品综合桃色 | 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 插插射啊爱视频日a级| 亚洲国产精品VA在线观看香蕉| 国产成人精品1024免费下载| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 亚洲综合网国产精品一区| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 男女性杂交内射女bbwxz| 精品人妻中文字幕av| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久2020| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品|