<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Al-Qaida: 2 Austrian tourists kidnapped

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-03-11 11:30

          CAIRO, Egypt -- Al-Qaida in Islamic North Africa claimed responsibility for kidnapping two Austrian tourists last month in Tunisia in an audio recording aired Monday on Al-Jazeera television.

          A man who identified himself as Salah Abu Mohammed said in the recording that the terrorist group kidnapped the two Austrians on Feb. 22 in retribution for Western cooperation with Israel, but said the hostages were in good health.

          "We tell Western tourists that at the same time they are flowing into Tunisian lands seeking joy, our brothers are being slain in Gaza by the Jews with the collaboration of the Western states," said Abu Mohammed.

          "The mujahedeen have previously warned and alerted them that the apostate Tunisian state cannot and will not be able to protect you, and the hands of the mujahedeen can reach you wherever you are on the Tunisian soil."

          Austrian Foreign Ministry spokesman Martin Gaertner said authorities would ask Al-Jazeera for a copy of the tape so they could analyze and verify its authenticity. He said a large-scale search had been under way since the two Austrians were reported missing.

          Gaertner also said Austrian authorities had not received any demands or been contacted by the alleged kidnappers.

          The Tunisian government said Monday that security forces had conducted an unsuccessful air and ground search for the two tourists upon learning of their disappearance, and found no evidence the two were still on Tunisian soil.

          The government said they entered Tunisia via the port city of La Goulette on Feb. 10 and planned to travel to the Saharan region, near the borders with Libya and Algeria. The statement said it appeared the pair may have left Tunisian territory during their trip.

          "There is no evidence that would allow us to confirm the presence of the two Austrians on Tunisian soil or allow us to confirm they were kidnapped inside Tunisian territory," the government statement said.

          The Washington-based SITE Institute, which monitors militant Islamic Web sites, also reported the claim by al-Qaida in Islamic North Africa, saying it was posted on jihadist Internet forums.

          The two Austrian tourists were identified as Wolfgang Ebner and Andrea Kloiber in the al-Qaida statement, a copy of which SITE provided to The Associated Press. Austrian media have identified Ebner as a 51-year-old tax consultant from the town of Hallein, and said 43-year-old Kloiber is his girlfriend.

          Gaertner declined to give the names of the missing tourists.

          The Austrian government said last week that two Austrian tourists had been missing in Tunisia since mid-February. Officials said the tourists hadn't been heard from since they placed a phone call from the Matmata area in southern Tunisia.

          Authorities said the missing couple was driving a Jeep with Austrian license plates when they disappeared in the North African country.



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩av二区三区| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 一区二区国产高清视频在线| 超碰国产一区二区三区 | 色www视频永久免费| 日韩黄色大片在线播放| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 日韩精品一区二区大桥未久| 国产三级国产精品国产专| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 免费视频爱爱太爽了| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 国产激情无码一区二区三区| 无码AV动漫精品一区二区免费| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 九九电影网午夜理论片| 亚洲av乱码一区二区| 国产一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 岛国av免费在线播放| 澳门永久av免费网站| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 日本一区二区三区专线| 国产精品久久久久无码网站| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| а√天堂中文在线资源bt在线| 国产精品中出一区二区三区| 骚虎视频在线观看| 麻豆蜜桃AV蜜臀AV色欲AV| 激情综合色综合啪啪五月| 国产美女高潮流白浆视频| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线影院| 蕾丝av无码专区在线观看| 成人自拍小视频在线观看| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| 午夜成人性爽爽免费视频| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 国产精品一二二区视在线 | 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线 | 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 久久精品国产视频在热|