<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Runway reopens at Brazil's airport after crash

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-07-28 04:25

          SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Authorities reopened the main runway at the country's busiest airport on Friday for the first time since a TAM jetliner crashed there on July 17, killing 199 people.

          A TAM flight was the first to touch down on the 1,939-meter (6,362-foot) main runway, but the airline has imposed new restrictions since the crash, saying it will only use Congonhas airport when it is not raining.

          The airport had been restricted to a 1,436-meter (4,711-foot) backup since the crash while investigators tried to determine if the main runway's condition played a role in the accident. Both runways are relatively short by modern standards.

          Flight 3054, an Airbus A320, landed in driving rain and seemed to accelerate rather than slowing on the main runway before crashing into buildings at 175 kph (109 mph) and exploding.

          The accident created more chaos in Brazil's air travel industry, led to the ouster of the defense minister and prompted a safety advisory from Airbus, though authorities have not yet publicized what they learned from the plane's data recorders.

          Airbus spokeswoman Barbara Kracht would not specify the nature of the information from the data recorder and said Thursday that the advisory did not imply any conclusion about the causes of the crash. She said the notification to airlines stressed the need for pilots to follow proper landing procedures.

          A pilot for a major international airline with a fleet of A320s said Friday that his company had just reminded pilots to pull the thrust lever to idle during the landing flare.

          Leaving the throttles even slightly open on the A320 prevents speed-cutting spoilers and the auto-braking system from activating, said the pilot, who declined to be identified because of the airline's policy.

          Earlier speculation about factors in the crash have focused on a slick, short runway and a deactivated reverse thruster on the plane. TAM Linhas Aereas SA has said the thruster was turned off in keeping with proper maintenance regulations.

          Defense Minister Nelson Jobim, appointed two days earlier by President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, on Friday visited the main runway, the crash site and the morgue where bodies were still being identified.

          Jobim plans to review whether Brazil's two primary aviation authorities should be restructured amid criticism they failed to improve air infrastructure to keep up with a sharp increase in flights. He vowed to stress passenger safety over comfort.

          Silva fired Jobim's predecessor, Waldir Pires, on Wednesday.

          The crash, combined with a radar failure on July 21, led to mass cancelations and delays lasting days after flights were diverted from Congonhas.

          Delays continued Friday, with TAM canceling dozens of flights for the third day in a row and diverting others to Sao Paulo's international airport.



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人精品午夜射精日韩| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线蜜臀 | chinese熟女老女人hd视频| 亚洲妓女综合网995久久| 色天使久久综合网天天| 午夜福利精品一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 亚洲一区黄色| 国产一区二区三区视频| av网站可以直接看的| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国| 伊人av超碰伊人久久久| 国产精品一区二区色综合| 中文字幕日韩国产精品| 狠狠躁夜夜躁无码中文字幕| 狠狠狠狠888| 国产午夜福利av在线麻豆| 手机看片AV永久免费| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品小说| 国产亚洲精品在av| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 性色欲情网站iwww| 日韩精品国内国产一区二| 伊人狠狠色j香婷婷综合| 国产成人1024精品免费| 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av| 亚洲国产成人久久精品不卡| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 姐姐6电视剧在线观看| 欧美18videosex性欧美tube1080| 亚洲精品午夜久久久伊人| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 成码无人AV片在线电影网站| 无码精品国产d在线观看| 国产成人片无码视频| 亚洲国产一区二区三区亚瑟| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区在线观看| 精品无码一区在线观看|