<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          16 killed in Afghanistan attack

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-03-05 07:09

          US deletes AP photographs

          US forces near Sunday's bombing later deleted photos taken by a freelance photographer working for The Associated Press and video taken by a freelancer working for AP Television News. Neither the photographer nor the cameraman witnessed the suicide attack or the subsequent gunfire. It was not immediately known why the soldiers deleted the photos and videos. The US military didn't immediately comment on the matter.

          The freelance photographer, Rahmat Gul, said he took photos of a four-wheel drive vehicle where three Afghans had been shot to death inside.

          Afghans chant anti-U.S. slogans after an incident involving foreign troops in Bati Kot district in the eastern province of Ningarhar March 4, 2007. The U.S. military in Afghanistan said on Sunday 16 Afghan civilians were killed after a 'complex' Taliban ambush on a U.S. convoy involving a suicide car-bomb attack and militant gunfire.
          An American soldier then took Gul's camera and deleted the photos. Gul said he later received permission to take photos from another soldier, but that the first soldier came back and angrily told him to delete the photos again. Gul said the soldier then raised his fist as if he was going to strike Gul.

          The US forces involved in the attack and ensuing gunfire were part of the US-led coalition, not NATO's International Security Assistance Force. An official who asked not to be identified said the troops were Marine Special Forces.

          Group claims responsibility

          A man claiming to speak for Hezb-e-Islami, a group he said is linked with the Taliban, claimed responsibility for the bombing and identified the attacker as an Afghan named Haji Ihsanullah in a telephone call to AP. The spokesman said that the attack was carried out by a breakaway faction of Hezb-e-Islami that was once led by Younis Khalis, a former mujahedeen commander who died last year. The group is now believed to be led by a son of Khalis.

          The purported spokesman, who identified himself as Qari Sajjad, said the explosion "destroyed two vehicles, killing or injuring American soldiers." Sajjad said the attack was in revenge for "cruel acts" done to Afghans by US forces.

          Lt. Col. David Accetta, a coalition spokesman, said the attack demonstrated the militants' "blatant disregard for human life" by attacking forces in a populated area. NATO officials repeatedly say that suicide bombs aimed at international and Afghan forces kill far more civilians than soldiers.

          In southern Afghanistan, meanwhile, two soldiers were killed during a combat operation Saturday, though NATO's International Security Assistance Force did not identify their nationalities or say where the violence happened.

          Helmand province, where British troops operate, has seen a number of clashes the last several weeks. Canada also has soldiers in the south, in neighboring Kandahar province.


           12


          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 一本久久a久久精品综合| 日韩精品国产自在欧美| 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 精品国产片一区二区三区| 九九热精品免费视频| 国产熟女老阿姨毛片看爽爽| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 久久精品国产亚洲AV麻| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 国产在线拍揄自揄视频网试看 | 日本精品不卡一二三区| 久久这里只精品国产免费9| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 性欧洲大肥性欧洲大肥女| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 亚洲最大在线精品| 亚洲av永久无码天堂网| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区 | 国产成人免费av片在线观看| 国产日韩精品视频无码| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 国产乱码一二三区精品| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 亚洲日韩中文无码久久| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 99热这里只有成人精品国产| 夜夜添无码一区二区三区| 91年精品国产福利线观看久久| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 高清无打码一区二区三区| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲七区| 抽搐一进一出gif免费动态|