<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Appeals court to consider Smith burial

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-02-27 17:20

          WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - The fate of Anna Nicole Smith's body is now in the hands of three appeals court judges who will decide whether to overturn a trial court ruling that meant the model would be buried in the Bahamas.

          Marilyn Beuttenmuller, Clerk of the 4th District Court of Appeal, announces the court agreed to hear a challenge by Anna Nicole Smith's estranged mother at the 4th District Court of Appeal in West Palm Beach, Fla., Monday, Feb. 26, 2007.
          Marilyn Beuttenmuller, Clerk of the 4th District Court of Appeal, announces the court agreed to hear a challenge by Anna Nicole Smith's estranged mother at the 4th District Court of Appeal in West Palm Beach, Fla., Monday, Feb. 26, 2007.[AP]
          The Florida 4th District Court of Appeal is considering a petition filed Monday by the centerfold's estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, who challenged the trial court's decision last week that gave control of Smith's body to an attorney for Smith's infant daughter.

          The advocate for the child, Richard Milstein, and the attorney for Smith's boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, have until 2 p.m. Tuesday to respond to the challenge. The appeals court will then review all the materials and may seek oral arguments or decide the case based on briefs.

          Milstein had said he would bury Smith in the Bahamas beside her 20-year-old son, who died last year. Circuit Judge Larry Seidlin ruled last week that Milstein should get custody of the body after hearing testimony that Smith wanted to be buried in the Bahamas.

          Arthur wants Smith buried in her native Texas and claims Seidlin had no authority under Florida law to grant custody of Smith's body to the little girl's guardian.

          Arthur is the only "legally recognized person authorized to make the ultimate decision" about her daughter's remains, the petition filed Monday said.

          Arthur filed an emergency motion Friday asking Seidlin to reconsider his ruling, but he declined on Monday. The judge said he wanted to preserve Smith's dignity by having the funeral occur quickly.

          Arthur's lawyer, Roberta G. Mandel, wrote in Monday morning's filing that Seidlin's ruling would also be an inconvenience because the mother "will have to have a passport and roundtrip airplane tickets and several thousand dollars to even visit or put flowers on (Smith's) grave."

          Mandel said Arthur was willing to take the fight to the state Supreme Court, if necessary.

          "This mother is a mother who deserves the right to bury her child," Mandel said. "The trial court treated her as though she was nothing."

          Telephone messages left for Mandel were not returned after the appeals court decision.

          Stern attorney Ron Rale said his client was ready. Stern was among those who testified last week that Smith wanted to be buried in the Bahamas.

          "We've obviously been preparing just in case," Rale said. "But this is just sad that Virgie is pursuing her appeal."

          Milstein, the court-appointed attorney for Smith's 5-month-old daughter Dannielynn, didn't return phone messages Monday, and neither did the public relations firm representing him.

          Seidlin declined to comment.

          Smith, 39, died in a Florida hotel Feb. 8, sparking legal disputes in Florida, California and the Bahamas.

          In the Bahamas, Supreme Court Justice Stephen Isaacs dealt only with procedural matters at a private hearing Monday to determine Dannielynn's guardianship, said Wayne Munroe, an attorney for Smith's estate there.

          Isaacs scheduled the next hearing for March between Arthur and Stern, who is listed as the father on the birth certificate. The judge has barred Stern from taking the girl out of the Bahamas until a custody ruling.

          Stern and two other men claim they are Dannielynn's father.

          Los Angeles-based photographer Larry Birkhead wants a Fort Lauderdale court to enforce a California judge's orders so he can get DNA samples from Smith's body and the baby. Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, also says he may be the father.

          Birkhead attorney Debra Opri indicated after Monday's hearing that Isaacs had agreed to consider his claim. She said DNA tests were expected, but would not elaborate.

          A medical examiner has yet to determine Smith's cause of death. Toxicology results could take up to two more weeks.

          Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994 when he was 89 and she was 26. The reality TV star and Playboy Playmate had been fighting his family over his estimated $500 million fortune since his death in 1995.



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀视频一区二区在线播放| 就去色最新网址| 天堂av资源在线免费| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆| 久久久久波多野结衣高潮| 一区二区三区久久精品国产| 精品三级在线| 国产内射性高湖| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片| 深夜福利啪啪片| 日本少妇被黑人猛cao| 亚洲成人av在线资源| 无码人妻精品一区二| 美国又粗又长久久性黄大片| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 天堂资源在线| 成人AV无码一区二区三区| 国产主播一区二区三区| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久影院色| 中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出 | 久久久这里只有精品10| 成在人线AV无码免观看麻豆| 少妇尿尿一区二区在线免费| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽曰| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 无码少妇一区二区三区浪潮av| 成人3d动漫一区二区三区| 一二三四免费中文字幕| 综合亚洲伊人午夜网| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 婷婷五月综合激情| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 在线a人片免费观看| 免费网站看av片| 老司机久久99久久精品播放|