<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          N.Korea confirms missile tests; sanctions opposed

          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-07-06 07:29
          Large Medium Small
          SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea confirmed Thursday that it has "successfully" tested missiles and vowed to continue launching them, calling them routine military drills aimed at strengthening the country's defense.

          The North Korean Foreign Ministry made the comments in a statement one day after the country test-fired at least seven missiles, including an abortive launch of a long-range Taepodong-2. The launches drew international condemnation.

          The statement said that North Korea has a "legal right" to missile launches, which it called part of "regular military drills to strengthen its self defense." It also said the launches are unrelated to six-party talks aimed at persuading the country to abandon its nuclear programs.

          "The successful missile test was part of a regular military exercise conducted by our military to boost our self-defence," Yonhap news agency quoted a North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman as saying on KRT state television.

          "If anyone tries to discuss the rights and wrongs about (future tests) and apply pressure, we will be forced to take physical actions of a different nature."

          North Korea also vowed to take strong "physical action" against any outside opposition to its missile launch drills.

          It said the tests conducted on Wednesday by Pyongyang's military were not related to stalled six-party talks aimed at ending its nuclear weapons programmes

          China, Russia resist UN sanctions on North Korea

          UNITED NATIONS - China and Russia resisted an attempt in the U.N. Security Council to impose sanctions against North Korea for its missile launches Wednesday, saying only diplomacy could halt its nuclear and rocket development programs.
          N.Korea confirms missile tests; sanctions opposed
          Chinese Ambassador to the U.N. Wang Guangya arrives for a meeting of the U.N. Security Council at the United Nations in New York, July 5, 2006. The U.N. Security Council met in closed session on Wednesday to consider a response to a barrage of North Korean missile tests. [Reuters]
          Japan, backed by the U.S. and Britain, circulated a resolution that would ban any country from transferring funds, material and technology that could be used in North Korea's missile and weapons of mass destruction programs.

          China and Russia countered that they favor a weaker council statement without any threat of sanctions. Both countries hold veto power in the council, making sanctions unlikely.

          North Korea, which has proclaimed itself a nuclear weapons state, has said sanctions would amount to a declaration of war. China and Russia are clearly concerned that a U.N. demand for such measures would only make the current situation worse and delay a return to six-party talks. China and Russia are part of the talks along with North and South Korea, the United States and Japan.

          In a possible sign that Moscow's and Beijing's position may carry the day, U.S. President Bush addressed the issue in a subdued manner without the harsh warnings that he had issued as recently as last week when he said that a missile launch would be unacceptable.

          The failure of the Taepodong-2 missile - the object of intense international attention for more than a month - suggested a failure of the rocket's first, or booster, stage. A working version of the intercontinental missile could potentially reach the United States with a light payload.

          The North also fired six shorter-range missiles on Wednesday, arguing it had the right to such launches. All of them apparently fell harmlessly into the Sea of Japan.

          Tokyo responded swiftly by barring North Korean officials from traveling to Japan, and banned one of its trading boats from entering Japanese waters for six months.

          In South Korea, officials said Wednesday's tests would affect inter-Korean initiatives such as the dispatch of food and fertilizer from the South to the North, but stressed that diplomacy was the best way to solve the crisis.

             Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天干夜天干天天天爽视频| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99| 午夜福利视频| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮| 宫西光有码视频中文字幕| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 久青草精品视频在线观看| 五月丁香六月综合缴清无码| 91超碰在线精品| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 午夜射精日本三级| 少妇愉情理伦片| 国产高清视频一区二区三区 | 国产精品美女久久久久久麻豆| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 一级做a爰片久久毛片**| 成人亚洲精品一区二区三区| 成人免费A级毛片无码网站入口| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 欧美精品国产综合久久| 久久日产一线二线三线| 午夜精品一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 帅男chinesegay飞机| 国产av一区二区不卡| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 久久精品中文无码资源站| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 激情久久av一区二区三区| 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 国产福利在线免费观看| 好吊视频一区二区三区在线| 免费二级毛片在线播放 | 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 国产一级无码不卡视频| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 国产精品免费激情视频|