<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Travel
          Home / Travel / Travel

          Paris attacks hurt China’s outbound tourism to France

          chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2015-11-19 15:11

          Paris attacks hurt China’s outbound tourism to France

          Many Chinese travel agencies have cancelled tour plans in France due to security fears after the last week Paris attacks. [File photo]

          Apart from the human cost of the terror attacks in Paris last week, there is also the economic impact. One of the areas expected to be directly affected is tourism.

          According to the latest report by Securities Daily, major Chinese travel agencies, such as Caissa, U-tour, AoYou.com, have deployed emergency teams to ensure the security of their customers in Paris and to guide others to other countries, avoiding France.

          The attacks will have a huge negative impact on tourism in whole of Europe and the situation may not get better soon, said tourism expert Yang Yanfeng. He thinks the Chinese New Year holiday will be effected as well. His prediction echoes many industry insiders.

          Caissa, one of the biggest travel agencies in China, has cancelled all tours to France, and is assisting to reroute those who have registered for French trips. Customers who plan to fly to France before November 24 can apply for full refund if they wish to cancel their plan.

          "Security is the top priority at the moment. If our customers want to complete their trip, we can transfer them to other countries, such as Germany, Austria and Switzerland," a Caissa executive said.

          U-tour, another travel company, has taken similar measures. It is helping all its clients in France leave the country as soon as possible. Previous plans in the region have been cancelled.

          "The Chinese outbound tourists who want to travel through Europe may change their destination. Popular choices include Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. The increase in these areas will be obvious," Yang Yanfeng said.

          Some travel companies though hold an optimistic point. They indicate that although Paris was badly affected by the attack, the impact on the whole of Europe will be limited.

          "In the long run, people's demand to travel will still be there," said Xu Xiaolei, chief brand officer of AoYou.com.

           

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av午夜成人片| 日本五十路熟女一区二区| 无码人妻一区二区三区精品视频| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 亚洲人成人伊人成综合网无码| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 国产精品自在自线视频| 日韩欧美亚洲一区二区综合| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv| 猛男被狂c躁到高潮失禁男男小说| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 天堂在线最新版av观看| 五月天久久综合国产一区二区 | 国产成年码av片在线观看| 99网友自拍视频在线| 国产嫩草精品网亚洲av| 中国黄色一级视频| 国产日韩乱码精品一区二区 | 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 九九热精品视频在线| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽| 83午夜电影免费| 久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞| 精品人妻无码中文字幕在线| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站 | 日本在线观看高清不卡免v| 伊人久久大香线蕉综合观| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码| 亚洲gay片在线gv网站| 亚洲精品香蕉一区二区| 久久精品人妻无码一区二区三区| 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 欧洲熟妇色xxxxx| 少妇人妻av毛片在线看| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 亚洲色成人网站www永久四虎|