<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Travel
          Home / Travel / Travel

          4 named in campaign to halt bad behavior

          By SU ZHOU and WANG YANFEI | China Daily | Updated: 2015-05-08 04:51

          A passenger who threatened to detonate a bomb on an aircraft and another who threw hot water at a flight attendant are among the first to be named and shamed under an initiative aimed at stamping out misbehavior by Chinese tourists.

          The resulting brawl on a flight from Bangkok to Nanjing last December forced the captain to turn the plane around and return to Thailand.

          A passenger surnamed Wang claimed he had a bomb, while the water was thrown by a tourist surnamed Zhang, the country's top tourism authority said on Thursday.

          Two other unruly tourists have been identified by the China National Tourism Administration.

          An online poll conducted by Sina.com.cn found that 92 percent of Chinese netizens believed the Bangkok flight incident was "humiliating" for the country.

          The administration said afterward that it would explore the use of records of misbehavior by tourists to identify possible offenders in advance, and a system aimed at achieving this was announced last month.

          The administration said the types of misbehavior it was targeting including disorderly conduct on public transportation, damaging public facilities or historical relics, ignoring social customs at tourism destinations and becoming involved in gambling or prostitution.

          Records will be kept by provincial and national tourism authorities for a number of years, with the length of time depending on the seriousness of the case. Tourists have a right to appeal.

          The campaign is intended to tackle misbehavior at home and abroad. Another case involved tourist Li Wenchun from Shaanxi province, who sat on top of a Red Army statue while having his photo taken last month. He will remain on the blacklist for 10 years. It remains unclear how the "blacklist" status will affect offenders.

          Yu Yibo, 28, an engineer from Beijing, said he has witnessed "uncivilized" behavior during trips, and this has affected his travel experiences.

          "I don't think posting names on the tourism authority's website will help, as no one will check the list frequently," added Yu.

          Contact the writers at suzhou@chinadaily.com.cn and wangyanfei@chinadaily.com.cn

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 国产精品播放一区二区三区| 欧美人人妻人人澡人人尤物| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99 | 日本三级香港三级人妇99| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 久久先锋男人AV资源网站| 七妺福利精品导航大全| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 在线观看无码av免费不卡网站| 国产精品成| 亚洲第一尤物视频在线观看导航| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放| 国产国产精品人体在线视| 日韩午夜福利片段在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲国产成人久久精品软件| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 国产精品久久久久9999| 欧美成年黄网站色视频| 国产午夜福利免费入口| 亚洲二区中文字幕在线| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 久久精品国产亚洲av电影| 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放| 精品一区二区成人精品| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 亚洲日本国产精品一区| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品| 国产区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕一区| 天堂V亚洲国产V第一次| 精国产品一区二区三区a片| 另类专区一区二区三区| 国产美女免费永久无遮挡|