<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Travel
          Home / Travel / Travel

          Toward a new visa vista in South Korea

          By Yang Feiyue | China Daily | Updated: 2015-04-15 08:10

          Toward a new visa vista in South Korea

          A group of Chinese women dress in Korean attire while visiting Jeju Island.[Photo/China Daily] 

          The Republic of Korea will next week relax policies for outbound Chinese tourists, likely maintaining its place as the top destination for visitors from China. Yang Feiyue reports.

          April 20's visa change will likely buttress the Republic of Korea's current position as outbound Chinese tourists' top destination.

          The ROK's Ministry of Justice announced on April 6 that the country will extend to five years the validity of Chinese tourists' multiple-entry visas from the current one or three. (There are no two-year visas.)

          "The prolonged visa validity period will save costs and streamline application procedures," says Dai Yu, marketing director of China's biggest online travel agency Ctrip's tourism department.

          China, Japan and the ROK have agreed to work to increase the number of visitors among them to 30 million in 2020 from some 20 million in 2014, says a joint statement of the three countries' tourism ministers released on the China National Tourism Administration's website on April 12.

          The ROK announced the policy after Japan recently declared Chinese aboard 11 select cruise liners can disembark at its ports without visas.

          Japan also extended the validity of multiple-entry tourist visas for Chinese from three to five years on Jan 19.

          And ROK visa centers will be opened in Guangdong's provincial capital Guangzhou and Shandong province's Qingdao this July to shorten application times.

          Applicants' age limits will be removed, the ministry says. Chinese visitors must currently be 17-60 years old.

          Chinese who have earned, or are currently studying on campus, for bachelor's degrees can apply. They previously had to come from 211 select universities. Those who aren't enrolled in or haven't completed four-year degrees can't apply.

          Previous 1 2 3 Next

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产中文在线有精品| 中文字幕永久精品国产| 国产精品自拍一二三四区| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 野花韩国高清bd电影| 国产精品白浆无码流出| 精品国产人妻一区二区三区久久| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 一区二区三区四区自拍偷拍| 老鸭窝在钱视频| 91精品蜜臀国产综合久久| 亚洲一线二线三线品牌精华液久久久| 国产精品无码无卡在线播放| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区| 成人欧美日韩一区二区三区| 国产成人AV大片大片在线播放| 国产亚洲精品福利片| 国产伦一区二区三区视频| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产 | 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 无码国产精成人午夜视频不卡| 亚洲成色在线综合网站| 综合亚洲网| 饥渴丰满少妇大力进入| 亚洲中文字幕成人综合网| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷 | 丰满少妇在线观看网站| 亚洲AV高清一区二区三区尤物| 欧美日韩中文亚洲另类春色| 日本精品不卡一二三区| 爱如潮水在线观看视频| 亚洲黄色第一页在线观看| 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 亚欧美闷骚院| 精品无码久久久久成人漫画| 成全影院高清电影好看的电视剧| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 精品日韩av在线播放|