<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          Travel
          Home / Travel / News

          Travelers cutting Malaysia out of their vacation plans

          By Zhao Lei | China Daily | Updated: 2014-03-27 09:15

          The company said that electrical power continued to be supplied by the Airbus A330-300's auxiliary power unit.

          The MH370 incident has cast a giant shadow over the Chinese public's sentiment about travel to Malaysia, with nearly 80 percent of respondents in an online poll saying they will not go to the Southeast Asian nation in the near future.

          The poll, which was conducted by Sina.com, one of China's most popular news portals, surveyed nearly 60,000 Internet users by late Wednesday. Only 18 percent of respondents said they would not exclude Malaysia when choosing destinations.

          Most netizens who made comments after taking part in the poll said the tragedy of losing more than 239 people, most of them Chinese, as well as the "awkward measures" taken by Malaysian authorities in dealing with the incident, make them want to avoid travel there.

          Eleven Chinese travel agents told Reuters that bookings between China and Malaysia had fallen sharply and that many people have canceled trips already booked.

          "We used to have 30 to 40 customers a month for group tours to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Now there is no one asking about this route or booking," a travel agent surnamed Chen told Reuters. Chen is with Comfort Travel in the southern city of Guangzhou, which focuses heavily on Southeast Asia tours.

          An outbound tour manager with an agency in Jiangsu province, who declined to be named, said: "Now the biggest concern of our tourists to Southeast Asia is whether they will fly on Malaysia Airlines. Some consumers even are willing to pay more money to book other airlines rather than going with the cheaper tickets offered by Malaysia Airlines."

          Malaysia was among the top 10 overseas destinations for Chinese tourists in the past several years. In 2013, nearly 1.8 million people from China traveled to the Southeast Asian nation - a 14.9 percent increase from 2012.

          The Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board said China was Malaysia's third-largest tourist market last year, behind Singapore and Indonesia, and it had expected 2 million Chinese visitors this year before the MH370 incident.

          Malaysian Tourism and Culture Minister Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz said on Monday that "Visit Malaysia Year" promotions in China would be halted until the MH370 case is closed.

          Previous 1 2 Next

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人精品毛片九色| 一区二区三区四区五区自拍| 日99久9在线 | 免费| 国产精品日韩中文字幕| av午夜福利一片免费看| 久青草视频在线观看免费| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 日韩精品毛片一区到三区| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 在线观看无码一区二区台湾| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 国产尤物av尤物在线观看| 亚洲精品在线二区三区| 欧洲成人午夜精品无码区久久| 亚洲无人区一码二码三码| 国产91精选在线观看| 成全影视大全在线观看| 欧美国产成人精品二区芒果视频 | 亚洲va成无码人在线观看天堂| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 东京热久久综合久久88| 亚洲乱女色熟一区二区三区| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 潮喷无码正在播放| 天天夜碰日日摸日日澡性色av| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 国产精品激情自拍系列| 中文字幕av一区二区| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 国产精品一码在线播放| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看| 午夜精品一区二区三区成人| 国产精品无码2021在线观看| 亚洲av熟女国产一二三| 国产偷自视频区视频|