<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Beijing confirms first H7N9 infection

          Updated: 2013-04-14 08:00

          By Wang Qingyun in Beijing and Wang Hongyi in Shanghai(China Daily)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

           Beijing confirms first H7N9 infection

          A 7-year-old girl in Beijing was confirmed on Saturday to be infected with the H7N9 virus, the first such case in the capital. The child is being treated at Beijing Ditan Hospital, and is in stable condition. Wang Xue / for China Daily

          Beijing confirmed its first H7N9 infection on Saturday, while health authorities are closely watching a case in Shanghai to figure out whether the virus can be transmitted between people.

          In the capital a 7-year-old girl is in stable condition after being treated at Beijing Ditan Hospital. Her parents, who sell poultry, are in quarantine but are fine so far, the Beijing Municipal Health Bureau commented on Saturday.

          There was one new case in Shanghai, two in Jiangsu province and two in Zhejiang province. It's the first time Beijing has reported a case, bringing the total number of infections to 49 by 5 pm on Saturday, with 11 deaths.

          According to the Beijing Municipal Health Bureau, the girl from Beijing's northeast Shunyi district, was coughing, had a fever, headache and a sore throat on Thursday morning. She was hospitalized in the afternoon for a pulmonary infection and later transferred to the intensive care unit as her condition deteriorated.

          Early on Friday morning, the hospital reported the case and sent specimens from the girl to the center for disease control and prevention in Chaoyang district, which determined it was a case of the Influenza A virus, before forwarding the findings to the city's Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

          The city's CDC found H7N9 in the specimen that afternoon, and sent it to the China CDC for further confirmation. The latter confirmed the infection early Saturday morning.

          Though the girl is still in intensive care, her body temperature has dropped from 40.2 C to 36.8 C, said the city's health bureau.

          "We gave her the drug Tamiflu within 15 hours after she showed symptoms," Cheng Jun, spokesman for Ditan Hospital, confirmed to China Central Television. "We also turned to traditional Chinese medicines to treat her condition."

          According to Beijing Municipal Health Bureau, the city government tested 95 blood samples in poultry raised in the village, and found no H7N9 virus. It hasn't yet found the virus in 5,609 poultry samples, collected in all 16 districts and counties in the city.

          It has sterilized the village, and asked Shunyi local government to kill all the village's 503 poultry and coop up all 2,700 pigeons. It is also tracking down poultry sold by the village and closing poultry markets in the city.

          Feng Zijian, director of the emergency response department at China CDC, said it is not known how the virus traveled from East China, as it's not clear how the disease is transmitted among birds. "Possibilities are migration of birds and poultry trade across the country," he said.

          The World Health Organization said in an e-mail interview with China Daily that the source of the case in Beijing is being investigated, but the case itself is "not surprising".

          "The Chinese Government's response has been swift and comprehensive. WHO and the National Health and Family Planning Commission are working very closely together," it said.

          By 4 pm on Saturday, Shanghai had reported 21 H7N9 cases, with seven deaths.

          A new case is the husband of a Shanghai woman infected with H7N9. He was tested positive for the bird flu virus, according to Shanghai Health and Family Planning Commission.

          The man, surnamed Gu, 56, had a fever and was fatigued on April 1. He visited Shanghai's Huashan Hospital for treatment on April 3 and 4, and then was transferred to Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center for further treatment. Test results released on April 11 confirmed H7N9.

          Gu is receiving treatment and the four people who had close contact with him are also under close medical observation. No suspicious symptoms have been detected, officials said.

          The patient's wife, surnamed Yu, died as a result of her H7N9 infection on April 3. She developed a fever on March 27, Shanghai's municipal government said on its micro blog on Saturday.

          Experts from Shanghai and national health departments have carried out medical consultations on the relationship between the two cases.

          So far there is not enough evidence to suggest Gu was infected by his wife.

          Contact the writers at wang-qingyun@chinadaily.com.cn and wanghongyi@chinadaily.com.cn.

          (China Daily 04/14/2013 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产中文综合专区在| 国产人妻熟女呻吟在线观看| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 日韩一区二区三区不卡片| 在线欧美中文字幕农村电影| 蜜国产精品JK白丝AV网站| 亚洲国产精品一二三四区| 亚洲午夜久久久影院伊人| 久久av无码精品人妻出轨| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 精品无码视频| 亚洲精品日韩在线丰满| 免费无码高H视频在线观看| 伊人久久久av老熟妇色| 亚洲午夜理论片在线观看| 一本大道香蕉中文日本不卡高清二区 | 三年片最新电影免费观看| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| 精品一区二区不卡无码av| 少妇高潮激情一区二区三| AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 久久大香萑太香蕉av黄软件 | 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 91久久偷偷做嫩草影院免费看| 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 亚洲av美女在线播放啊| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 亚洲成人精品一区二区中| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 亚洲色欲色欱WWW在线| xxxxx欧美视频在线观看免费看| 国产精品久久久福利| 国产高清不卡视频| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频|