<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Olympian Zhou not to miss national games

          Updated: 2012-01-10 09:19
          ( Xinhua)

          CHANGCHUN, Northeast China - A Changchun official said on Monday that Olympic champion Zhou Yang will not miss the ongoing 12th national winter games.

          Zhao Xiaolu, deputy chef-de-mission of the Changchun delegation, said the twice Winter Olympic champion will take part in the women's team event on Wednesday after skipping all the individual events.

          "Zhou Yang is quite down now, far below her normal level of competition, since she's been out of regular training for almost six months," said Zhao. "Therefore the Changchun short track team decided to rest her in individual events."

          The 20-year-old Changchun native, who showed up at the pre-tournament practice, was questioned of her work ethics after sitting out three days of the January 7-11 short track competitions, including her specialty event of 1,500m.

          As four-time Olympic champion Wang Meng was banned from the winter games after an internal brawl last summer, Zhou, a close friend to Wang, remains the biggest name to be expected in the short track rink.

          It has been rumored that Zhou, one of the four torch bearers who lit the main cauldron at the winter games' opening ceremony a week ago, was quietly demonstrating her dissatisfaction on Wang Meng's expulsion by refusing to take races at the winter games.

          "It's absurd to say that Zhou's missing some of the events at the winter games because of Wang Meng's absence," responded Zhao.

          Last August, Wang Meng, the most decorated winter sports athlete of the country, was expelled from the Chinese national team after a drunken brawl with national team manager Wang Chunlu. She has been banned from any competitions without clear timetable for coming back.

          Zhou, who snatched the women's 1,500m and 3,000m relay golds alongside Wang Meng at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver, once declared that she'd quit the national team if Wang Meng was not called back, but was later persuaded to stay by Wang and other officials.

          She represented Changchun in December's national short track speedskating championships, without any good results from all the events she participated in and even failing to make it to the 1,500m final.

          "Zhou received some regular training with the Jilin provincial team after the national championships last month, but she apparently needs more time to recover both physically and mentally," said Zhao.

          "We consulted with the Changchun team's coaching staff and decided not to send Zhou Yang on the ice here," he added. "Considering her situation now, it's better for Zhou to rest rather than get frustrated in the rink."

          The athlete herself is not available to make comment for the moment, according to the Changchun delegation, which has a strong squad in short track speedskating.

          ...
          Hot Topics

          The mudslide occurred at an iron ore mine in the Araltobe township of Xinyuan county, Ili Kazak autonomous prefecture, a spokesman for the prefecture's fire brigade said.

          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 999精品全免费观看视频| 午夜视频免费试看| 国产精品成人一区二区不卡| www国产精品内射熟女| 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看 | 无码高潮爽到爆的喷水视频app | 亚洲AⅤ精品一区二区三区| 理论片午午伦夜理片影院99| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 高潮videossex潮喷| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 国产成人久久精品激情| gay片免费网站| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区APP| 久久精品99久久久久久久久 | 激情综合网址| 亚洲岛国av一区二区| 精品 无码 国产观看| 中文丰满岳乱妇在线观看| 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 激情伊人五月天久久综合| 欧美视频网站www色| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 人妻有码中文字幕在线| 成人做爰www网站视频| 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 国产成人你懂的在线观看| 日韩亚洲精品国产第二页| 久久国产自偷自偷免费一区| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久久学生| 最新午夜国内自拍视频| 亚洲精品午夜久久久伊人| 一区二区三区无码免费看| 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区| 亚洲精品国模一区二区|