<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Home

          Xinjiang coal mine explosion kills 21

          Updated: 2013-12-14 08:58 By An Baijie and Gao Bo (China Daily/Xinhua)
          Comments

          Twenty-one coal miners were confirmed dead after a gas explosion on Friday morning in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, the region's emergency response office said.

          The blast occurred at about 1:26 am as 34 miners worked underground at the Baiyanggou coal mine in the Changji Hui autonomous prefecture, the local government said.

          Twelve miners managed to escape immediately after the explosion, but the rest were trapped underground. On Friday afternoon, rescuers pulled one worker out of the rubble.

          During rescue efforts, temperatures dropped to -5 C, China News Service reported.

          Immediately after the explosion, a team entered the mineshaft on Friday morning to ascertain conditions before launching a rescue operation, the report said. Later that afternoon, China Central Television reported that a rescue team was about 300 meters away from where the miners were trapped. The one miner was then rescued.

          The rescued worker was in a coma when he was found underground, and he has been sent to the hospital for further medical treatment.

          The State Administration of Work Safety said on Friday that the coal mine was once shut down in June because of safety problems.

          The coal mine illegally restarted production before the problems were rectified, and that led to the accident, the administration said in a statement.

          The administration required coal mines nationwide to enhance safety rules and prohibit illegal production.

          The Baiyanggou mine has an annual output of 90,000 tons, and it has been in production since August 2007, China News Service reported.

          On Dec 6, Premier Li Keqiang ordered intensified efforts to improve work safety standards following a deadly explosion last month in Shandong province that left 62 dead.

          He urged a careful review of a nationwide work-safety overhaul this year to learn from deadly accidents.

          "Production safety is a life-and-death matter and a red line that must not be crossed," Li said in a written statement as a work safety committee of the State Council, China's Cabinet, held a plenary session in Beijing.

          The country should emphasize the prevention of accidents, regularly conduct safety inspections and move to establish a permanent mechanism for ensuring work safety, Li said.

          Xinjiang coal mine explosion kills 21

          Rescuers are seen at a gas explosion accident site at the Yangjiagou coal mine in Hutubi county of Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, Dec 13, 2013. The explosion occurred at 1:26 am when 34 miners were working underground. Twelve workers managed to escape themselves. Among the trapped twenty two workers, twenty one were confirmed dead, said the region's emergency response office. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Page

          Most Popular
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品视频免费| 国产一区二区丰满熟女人妻| 丰满爆乳一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区av交换| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 特级欧美AAAAAAA免费观看| 国产精品一区二区久久毛片| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 亚洲av第二区国产精品| 2022亚洲男人天堂| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 久久人妻公开中文字幕| 久热伊人精品国产中文| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 麻豆精品一区二区视频在线| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看无码| 少妇伦子伦情品无吗| 天堂网国产| 亚洲男人天堂2018| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 4hu四虎永久免费地址ww416| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车| 丰满大爆乳波霸奶| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 久热这里有精品视频在线 | 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 国产伦精区二区三区视频| 国产在线线精品宅男网址| 日本美女性亚洲精品黄色| 美女内射无套日韩免费播放| 国产亚洲精品自在线| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 色偷偷一区| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲 | 浪漫樱花免费播放高清版在线观看|