<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> list_test
          Anti-US beef protest draws 100,000 S.Koreans
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-05-31 21:34

          SEOUL - South Korean students, parents with toddlers in tow, and union members took to the streets on Saturday in a massive protest against a government decision to resume imports of US beef that they see as dangerous.

          Thousands of protesters participate in a candle light vigil demanding the renegotiation of the US beef import deal, in Seoul May 31, 2008. [Agencies] 

          The organizers of the candle-lit vigil said 100,000 people were at the rally that stopped traffic on the 16-lane central Seoul main thoroughfare, after more than a week of daily protests against President Lee Myung-bak.

          South Korea, once the third-largest importer of US beef until a 2003 outbreak of mad cow disease in the United States, said it would start quarantine inspections of US beef, a move that opens its market fully for the first time in four years.

          Lee, who came to power with the largest margin of victory in history, has been caught by surprise by the protests and his popularity has plummeted over the decision to import US beef.

          Critics said the decision, announced during his visit to the United States in April and just before he met President George W. Bush, was a move to please Washington.

          College student Ju Ha-na, 24, who took part in a head-shaving ceremony in protest with 19 others, said the people at the protest were not only alarmed by US beef.

          "Not just the beef deal, but the Lee Myung-bak government's policies are anti-working people and are not right," she said.

          US and South Korean officials have said US beef is safe but that has not placated South Koreans.

          Several hundred people have been detained from the daily protests, but police have so far refrained from using full force to contain the crowd. Officials again ordered restraint on Saturday.

          The protests have grown over the past week as the government stood by largely idle and public discontent grew. People felt the government was ignoring public outcry and waiting for the protests to die down.

          Chung Hye-ran, 38, at the downtown rally, said she did not like being ignored. "I came out here as a mother and as a member of the public to protect the health of my child and that of the people of this country."

          Under the deal to reopen its market, Seoul agreed with Washington to accept all cuts of beef from cattle of all ages, while other US trading partners such as Japan still will not do so because of concerns over mad cow disease.

          President Lee last week apologized for ignoring public health concerns and promised to restore the ban if there was a fresh outbreak of mad cow disease.

          Critics said the apology came too late and did not adequately address public concern.

             Previous page 1 2 3 Next Page  

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品人妻无码中文字幕在线| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁2018| 人人妻人人狠人人爽| 思思热在线视频精品| 亚洲大尺度无码专区尤物| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 成人免费av色资源日日| 极品蜜臀黄色在线观看| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 亚洲午夜片| 亚洲情A成黄在线观看动漫尤物| 老子影院午夜精品无码| 成人国产亚洲精品一区二区| 97色伦97色伦国产| 国产精品毛片在线完整版| 亚洲欧美成人a∨观看| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成AAAA| 东方av四虎在线观看| 日产精品久久久久久久蜜臀| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| a级毛片在线免费观看| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 白白发布视频一区二区视频| 亚洲丶国产丶欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十路| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 亚洲精品自拍区在线观看| 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 国产精品麻豆成人AV电影艾秋| 八个少妇沟厕小便漂亮各种大屁股| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 孕妇特级毛片ww无码内射| 国模小黎自慰337p人体| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观| av片在线观看永久免费| 亚洲综合网中文字幕在线| 亚洲AⅤ波多系列中文字幕|