<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Opinion
          Home / Opinion / Op-Ed Contributors

          Response to bombings highlights shared humanity

          By Sheila Sullivan | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-24 08:00

          US President Barack Obama spoke for many when he said, "All in all, this has been a tough week."

          During five days of terror, three people, including a Chinese graduate student, were killed watching the Boston Marathon, and more than 170 others were injured, some horrifically. A police officer at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and one of the bombing suspects were shot and killed. A million Bostonians were locked down in their homes as authorities searched for one of two brothers of Chechen heritage who had been in the United States for a decade and who had turned a well-loved, easygoing city into a war zone.

          Out of a clear blue sky at a historic sporting event on Patriots' Day, innocent people were attacked while the world watched, aghast. There was an outpouring of grief for the victims: Lu Lingzi, 23, Martin Richard, 8, and Krystle Campbell, 29, killed in the blasts on April 15, Sean Collier, 26, the MIT police officer reportedly gunned down by the brothers on the night of April 18, and the countless maimed.

          There may be psychological wounds that will never heal. But courage and determination were on display. Civilians and first responders ran in the direction of the blasts to help. Exhausted runners made their way to hospitals to give blood. Victims who lost limbs woke up in the hospital and gave thanks for being alive.

          And solidarity was expressed by both sides of what is usually characterized in the media as a wary and uneasy relationship.

          A Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said the Chinese government was grateful to the US for aiding relatives of two Chinese victims: Lu, the Boston University graduate student from Shenyang, capital of Liaoning province, who was killed when a bomb exploded near the finish line, and her friend graduate student Zhou Danling, from Chengdu, Sichuan province, who was seriously injured.

          Following the explosions, President Xi Jinping sent his condolences to Obama, and State Councilor Yang Jiechi and Foreign Minister Wang Yi expressed their sympathy to US Secretary of State John Kerry. In return, Kerry's office said it had been in touch with Lu's family and was ready to provide assistance.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 黄网站欧美内射| 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 亚洲国产精品视频一二区| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 少妇人妻av无码专区| 国产成人综合95精品视频| 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文 | 2021国产成人精品久久| 麻豆精品国产熟妇aⅴ一区| 豆国产97在线 | 亚洲| 大地资源网高清在线观看| 久久精品国产一区二区三 | 丰满岳乱妇三级高清 | 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 日韩精品18禁一区二区| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 亚洲中文字幕无码一久久区| 国产精品午夜福利不卡120| 国产视频最新| 极品粉嫩小泬无遮挡20p| 国语精品一区二区三区| 精品尤物国产尤物在线看| 亚洲精品综合一区二区| 欧美日韩在线亚洲二区综二 | 亚洲精品国产一二三区| 欧美高清一区三区在线专区| 色五月丁香六月欧美综合| 国产日韩综合av在线| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 日本欧美一区二区免费视频| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 你拍自拍亚洲一区二区三区| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 久久99精品久久久久久青青 | 欧美黄网在线|