<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
           
             
          中文
           
          Home> Local
          China to battle storms following heat wave
          ( Xinhua )
          Updated: 2010-07-09

          Local authorities in central and southwest China were put on alert Thursday to fight heavy storms and floods -- termed to be the worst in a decade in some regions -- just as days-long heat wave that had scorched large areas across the country ended.

          Related readings:
          China to battle storms following heat waveChina launches emergency response amid floods in Qinghai
          China to battle storms following heat wave5 dead, 8 missing in flash floods
          China to battle storms following heat waveHeat wave hits Wuhan
          China to battle storms following heat waveChina beefs up health emergency response to heat wave

          The National Meteorological Center Thursday evening raised the storm alert to "orange", one step below the highest rating on a four-color scale.

          It said heavy rains had started to pound central Hubei and Anhui provinces since Thursday and heavy rainfall was predicted in at least ten provinces and region in central and southwest China in the next 24 hours.

          In Hubei, one person was killed after floods hit three counties and a city in the province' s north, affecting 500,000 residents and submerging parts of the areas in one-meter deep water, provincial disaster relief authorities said.

          More than 27,370 hectares of farmland were flooded, 242 houses collapsed and at least 10,157 residents were evacuated from flooded homes, the disaster relief office of Hubei Provincial Civil Affairs Bureau said.

          In neighboring Anhui, the provincial government called an emergency meeting Thursday night to discuss plans to counter damage from what officials said might be the worst storm to hit parts of Anhui in a decade.

          Zhai Wuquan, head of Anhui provincial weather forecast bureau, said the intensified heavy rainfall from July 8 to 11 might cause floods in cities and mudflows and landslides in mountainous areas.

          Anhui officials said a part of the Yangtze River that flows through the province is brimming with water. The water level of the Wan River had gone about one meter above the warning line. Dikes that have been under great pressure might also burst amidst heavy rainfall.

          This follows a heat wave last week that had scorched large parts of China, breaking heat records -- including a 50-year record in Beijing -- and pushing up air-conditioner sales and electricity consumption in cities.

          Weather forecast authorities said soon after the rain brought relief from heat, storms are about to strike.

          The alarm also sounded in southwest China's Guizhou province where a rain-triggered landslide a week ago had left 99 villagers dead or missing.

          For six days beginning late Thursday, most parts of Guizhou will experience heavy rainfalls, including sporadic storms or thunder storms, said the provincial weather forecast bureau.

          "The upcoming storms are very likely to trigger mud flows, landslides or other disasters because the rainfall is forecast to be strong and would last for days," the bureau said in a statement.

          Government departments were urged to beef up prevention efforts and enhance the monitoring of disaster-prone areas such as reservoirs and low-lying areas.

          Guizhou was struck by a string of natural disasters caused by extreme weather one after another this year.

          In the latest tragedy, 99 people were buried when a rain-triggered landslide engulfed Dazhai village in Guanling County on June 28. Rescuers had discovered 42 bodies, but had given up searching for the remaining 57, saying no traces of life were detected at the wreckage site.

          By Thursday, 485 people have died while 225 remain missing following floods and other storm-related disasters that hit 25 provinces in China this year, according to the latest government figures. The direct economic losses have amounted to 90.9 billion yuan.

          Floods have killed 25 people and left another three missing in northwest China's Qinghai Province in the first week of July.

          China's flood control authority, the Office of State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters, on Thursday launched a level IV emergency response after the Qinghai devastation.

          A serious flood hit the province's Golmud River basin due to recent rainstorms and melting snow. Wenquan Reservoir, a large reservoir filled by a tributary of the Golmud River, reported a dangerously high water level only about 3.02 meters from the dam's top at 10:00 a.m. Thursday, local authorities said.

          But the water had stopped rising at a rapid rate and no other dangers were found except for some small leaks in the embankment, they said.

           
          Video
          Specials



           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产区精品福利在线熟女| 国产极品粉嫩尤物一线天| 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 国产精品久久久国产盗摄| 中文字幕国产原创国产| 最新精品国偷自产在线下载 | 少妇办公室好紧好爽再浪一点| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷99| 一级毛片网| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片| 国产人成777在线视频直播| 午夜福利二区无码在线| 久久亚洲国产精品久久| 777国产精品永久免费观看 | 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 岛国精品一区免费视频在线观看| 国产精品福利午夜久久香蕉| 精品素人AV无码不卡在线观看| 日韩av裸体在线播放| 丰满人妻跪趴高撅肥臀| 日本精品极品视频在线| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 好男人在线视频观看高清视频| 亚洲乱色一区二区三区丝袜 | 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区v| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 天堂va在线高清一区| 亚洲欧洲精品日韩av| 一炕四女被窝交换啪啪| 亚洲av永久无码精品漫画| 极品教师在线观看免费完整版| 好男人官网资源在线观看| 成人国产精品视频频|