<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             
           
          Apple gains ground in patent war against HTC
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-12-21

           Apple gains ground in patent war against HTC

          Customers try out HTC Corp products in Taipei. Apple Inc still has one other patent case against HTC. Maurice Tsai / Bloomberg

          WASHINGTON - Apple Inc won a patent-infringement ruling that bans some HTC Corp smartphones from the United States starting next year, bolstering efforts to prove that devices running Google Inc's Android operating system copy the Apple iPhone.

          The US International Trade Commission, in a review of a judge's findings in July, said on Monday that HTC is violating one Apple patent related to data-detection technology and issued a limited import exclusion order that takes effect April 19.

          "HTC will completely remove it from all of our phones soon," Grace Lei, general counsel for HTC, said in an e-mail.

          The six-member commission determined that three other patents in the case weren't infringed.

          While less than what Apple sought, the ruling gives the company its first victory in patent cases designed to slow the growth of Android, which Steve Jobs claimed "ripped off the iPhone". Apple has one other case against HTC, as well as complaints against Samsung Electronics Co and Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc, and is involved in more than a dozen other cases before the trade commission.

          "The battle between Apple and Android is going to continue," said Peter Toren, a patent lawyer with Shulman Rogers. "I'm not sure this decision - the way it is - is enough to push the parties to settlement. Apple doesn't have the leverage of a total exclusionary order."

          The list of affected products and a full reason for the commission's decision, which is subject to appeal and a presidential review, wasn't immediately made public. Apple's original complaint named HTC's Nexus One, Touch Pro, Diamond, Tilt II, Dream, myTouch, Hero and Droid Eris.

          Kristin Huguet, a spokeswoman for Apple, declined to discuss the possibility of a settlement. She repeated the company's position that "competition is healthy, but competitors should create their own original technology".

          Representatives from Google had no immediate comment.

          The ruling is the first definitive decision in the dozens of patent cases that began to proliferate in 2010 as smartphone makers battle over a market that Strategy Analytics Inc said increased 44 percent last quarter from a year earlier to 117 million phones worldwide.

          HTC, the second-largest maker of Android phones, used its partnership with Google to help transform itself from a contract manufacturer founded in 1997 to the biggest US smartphone seller in the third quarter.

          HTC generated about $5 billion in US sales last year, according to a separate patent complaint it filed at the trade agency against Apple. That's more than half of HTC's $9 billion in global sales last year.

          The commission's order applies to new phone imports and doesn't force HTC to pull existing devices off US store shelves.

          HTC phones accounted for 24 percent of the US smartphone market in the third quarter based on shipments, the research company Canalys reported on Oct 31.

          Samsung held 21 percent of the market and Apple 20 percent. The market is volatile, and the Apple iPhone 4s that went on sale in October and Samsung's newest Galaxy phone are likely to change the rankings for the fourth quarter.

          Apple contended in its complaint that the HTC phones infringed four patents. Administrative Law Judge Carl Charneski in July sided with Apple for two of the patents: the data-detection one and the other covering the transmission of multiple types of data. The commission overturned the judge's findings on that patent and affirmed his determination that the remaining two patents weren't infringed.

          Bloomberg News

          (China Daily 12/21/2011 page16)



          Preventing a patent authorization

          Are we able to stop our rivals from obtaining authorization of a patent application that we regard as having substantial defects during the substantive examination, given the fact that the rival companies hane already published their patent applications?

          The protection of design on printed flat works

          How can a party use hedging to prepare for the risk of infringing?

          Can an expired patent be applied again?

          What is the difference between a non-compete obligation and trade secret confidentiality obligation?

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区 | 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 少妇厨房愉情理伦片BD在线观看| 色综合五月伊人六月丁香| 精品伊人久久久香线蕉| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区喷水| 精品理论一区二区三区| 91福利一区福利二区| 成年网站未满十八禁视频天堂| 中文字幕亚洲男人的天堂| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 亚洲开心婷婷中文字幕| 樱桃熟了a级毛片| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 精品无码久久久久国产| 麻豆成人传媒一区二区| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 大地资源网高清在线观看| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 亚洲精品在线+在线播放| 亚洲国产精品一二三四五| 国产一级在线观看www色| 色综合中文字幕色综合激情| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 国产成人精品成人a在线观看| 中文字幕无码人妻aaa片| 在线欧美中文字幕农村电影| 成人特黄A级毛片免费视频| 在线a人片免费观看| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 美女把尿囗扒开让男人添| 亚洲人成日本在线观看| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区| 国产毛片子一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 久久亚洲色WWW成人欧美| 九九热在线精品免费视频|