<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
           





           
          房地產英語:購買辦公室物業
          [ 2006-10-31 08:55 ]

          陳太太委托物業代理李彼得幫她找出售辦公物業的資料。這天李彼得帶陳太太來看一個待售的寫字間。陳太太對這個寫字間很不滿意,請代理再幫她找合適的處所。

          A--Agent Peter Lee
          物業代理李彼得

          B--Buyer Mrs. Chen
          買家陳太太

          A: Mrs. Chen, what do you think about this unit?
          陳太太,你覺得這個寫字間怎么樣?

          B: I don't like this unit because the view is terrible. Take a look. It is so close to the other old buildings.
          我不喜歡,因為觀景很差。你看,太接近那些舊大廈。

          A: I see, Mrs. Chen. I have another unit on the twenty-second floor. The view is much better.
          我明白,陳太太。我有另一個在二十二樓的寫字間,觀景好多了。

          (They take an elevator to the twenty-second floor and Peter Lee opens the door.)
          (他們乘搭電梯到二十二樓,李彼得開門入內。)

          A: Please come in, Mrs. Chen.
          陳太太,請進來。

          B: The area is a little bit small. What size is it?
          這個寫字間面積相對小一點,究竟有多大?

          A: The gross area is around four hundred and fifty square feet and the net area is three hundred square feet.
          建筑面積約四百五十平方英尺,使用面積約三百平方英尺。

          B: How much does it cost?
          多少錢?

          A: Let me check for you. This one is two point two million Hong Kong dollars and the price is open to negotiation.
          讓我看一下。這寫字間售價是二百二十萬港幣,可以面議。

          B: Well! The average gross rate is about five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot and the net rate is around seven thousand and three hundred Hong Kong dollars per square foot. I think it is much too expensive for me.
          噢!建筑面積平均約為每平方英尺港幣五千元,實用面積約每平方英尺七千三百元。這價錢對我來說太貴了。

          A: Mrs. Chen, the demand for commercial buildings is steadily increasing right now. Also, the Mong Kok Center is a high quality office building. It is such a busy area for business. Think about it, whether for investment purposes or self-use it is still worthwhile.
          陳太太,近期寫字樓市場需求穩定上升。旺角中心是一幢優質商業大廈。非常適合做生意。請考慮一下,無論投資或自用都很值得。

          B: Anyway, I would like to compare it with some other commercial buildings near this location. Can you help me?
          無論如何,我想和附近其他的商業大廈比較一下,你能不能再幫我找一些?

          A: Oh yes, Mrs. Chen. I will provide the marketing information for your reference as soon as possible.
          噢!好的,陳太太。我會盡快提供其它他物業資料給你參考。

          B: Thank you very much.
          非常感謝。

          A: You're welcome.
          不用客氣。

          (改編自:英語周報 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

           
           

           

           

           
           

          48小時內最熱門

               

          本頻道最新推薦

               
            照相了,picture time!
            求職:面試前的準備 Before the Interview
            房地產英語:出租商業大廈
            玩轉NOT (3)
            求職英語:如何寫求職信 Cover Letter






          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日韩一区二区| 无码AV无码免费一区二区 | 亚洲日韩AV一区二区三区四区| 国产欧美另类精品久久久 | 亚洲国产午夜理论片不卡| 国产一区二区在线激情往| 乳欲人妻办公室奶水| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频播放 | 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 亚洲婷婷六月的婷婷| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 亚洲综合高清一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区视频| 精品国产一区二区三区国产区| 午夜在线观看成人av| 野花香在线视频免费观看大全| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 裸体女人高潮毛片| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇 | 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡 | 国产精品免费第一区二区| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 国产一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 国产绿帽在线视频看| 亚洲视频免费一区二区三区| 视频一区视频二区中文字幕| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 一本之道高清无码视频| 91福利国产午夜亚洲精品| 狠狠狠色丁香综合婷婷久久| 国产不卡一区不卡二区| 国产91吞精一区二区三区| 精品一日韩美女性夜视频| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 夜夜摸日日摸视频| 日本高清视频网站www| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 久久国产自拍一区二区三区|