<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / China

          More cases of H7N9 reported in Beijing

          By Wang Xiaodong | China Daily Europe | Updated: 2017-07-16 14:26

          Twenty-seven cases of human H7N9 have been reported to authorities in Beijing so far this year, the Beijing Center for Disease Prevention and Control said on July 11.

          Of the 13 cases contracted in the city of Beijing itself, six people have died, six were cured and one was undergoing medical treatment, Pang Xinghuo, deputy director of the center, said at a news conference. Most of the other cases were contracted in areas neighboring Beijing. Of those, 11 were cured and three were undergoing treatment, he said.

          The center said no apparent mutation had been detected in the virus and no human-to-human transmission of the disease had been reported in Beijing, so the public need not panic.

          "The number of H7N9 cases in China is higher than usual, and Beijing is no exception," Pang said. "The people were infected through poultry, but there have been no concentrated outbreaks in Beijing."

          Over the past winter, China saw its biggest H7N9 outbreak since the virus was first reported in China in 2013. A total of 352 human cases of H7N9 were reported in the first two months of this year, with 140 deaths, according to the National Health and Family Planning Commission. By comparison, 57 cases were reported in the first two months of 2016, the commission said.

          Twelve H7N9 cases were reported between June 2 and 8 in nine provincial regions in China, and the number of new cases remained low for three consecutive weeks, the commission said last month. There is no evidence that the virus is becoming more infectious to humans, it said.

          The Ministry of Agriculture announced in June that South China's Guangdong province and the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region - two major centers for the poultry trade in China - had been chosen as pilot regions where all chickens, ducks and geese will receive vaccines against the H7N9 virus. Veterinary authorities of the two regions may start administering vaccinations in July, monitoring the side effects and reporting the findings to the ministry, it said.

          The Beijing Center for Disease Prevention and Control said residents should continue to take precautionary measures to prevent infection, such as avoiding contact with live poultry and cooking eggs and meat thoroughly, even though the disease is less likely to show up in summer.

          wangxiaodong@chinadaily.com.cn

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久这里都是精品二| 国产成人综合久久精品下载| 日本东京热高清色综合| 亚洲日韩国产二区无码| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 国产精品一区二区韩国AV| 欧洲中文字幕国产精品| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 人妻换着玩又刺激又爽| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 国产成人一区二区三区在线| 天堂影院一区二区三区四区| 一级成人a做片免费| 99国产欧美另类久久久精品| 亚洲乱码一卡二卡卡3卡4卡| 国产精品久久国产丁香花| 女人色熟女乱| 性色欲情网站iwww| 国产亚洲精品午夜福利| 久久久久久久久久国产精品| 国内熟妇与亚洲洲熟妇妇| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 欧美色丁香| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频| 国内自拍视频一区二区三区 | 苍井空无码丰满尖叫高潮| 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视| 10000拍拍拍18勿入免费看| 国产蜜臀一区二区三区四区| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠2021| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 国产欧美在线一区二区三| 国产女人高潮毛片| 国产高清自产拍av在线| 国产内射一级一片内射高清视频| 久久中文字幕av第二页| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 国产香蕉久久精品综合网| 色成人亚洲| 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码| 国产大片黄在线观看|