<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          London van attack kills 7, delays campaigning

          By Conal Urquhart in London | China Daily | Updated: 2017-06-05 07:38

           London van attack kills 7, delays campaigning

          People disperse along Borough High Street following the London Bridge van attack and subsequent stabbings in which seven people were confirmed killed and dozens hurt. The suspected perpetrators were shot by police.Dominic Lipinski/press Association Via Ap

          Campaigning for Britain's general election was suspended for a day after British police said seven people were killed and 48 others injured when a white van mowed down pedestrians on London Bridge in the city's center, and three attackers were shot dead after stabbing several victims at nearby Borough Market on Saturday night.

          UK Prime Minister Theresa May held an emergency meeting of COBRA, the government committee that coordinates intelligence matters, on Sunday and afterward said: "The whole of the country needs to come together to counter this extremism. We need to review our counterterrorism strategy, to see police have everything they need."

          She added: "It is time to say enough is enough."

          Both the ruling Conservatives and the Labour Party confirmed they would suspend national campaigning ahead of Thursday's general election, although the minority UKIP party said it would continue.

          The attackers drove a white van at pedestrians on London Bridge before coming to a halt near Borough Market, a popular bar and restaurant quarter. The men then attacked anyone they could find with knives before being shot dead by police eight minutes after the incident had begun.

          The attacks took place outside and inside bars and restaurants. In some places the attackers were repelled by people throwing chairs and bottles at them. An unarmed policeman who confronted them was one of the injured.

          The London Ambulance Service said they took 48 people to six hospitals around the capital, most suffering from stab wounds and collision injuries.

          May confirmed the three attackers were wearing fake bomb vests. She said police had foiled five terrorist plots since March. She said the recent attacks were all connected to Islamist extremism and that the "safe spaces" where it was allowed to breathe on the internet, in British communities and foreign countries such as Libya and Syria must be challenged.

          But she said the London Bridge attack was not directly linked to a similar one on Westminster Bridge in March that killed five or a bomb attack on a pop concert in Manchester. The attack comes less than two weeks after a man blew himself up at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, killing 22 people.

          Saturday's attack happened just south of London's financial district. The French government confirmed that at least two of its citizens were injured and at least one Australian and a New Zealander are being treated at a hospital. The Chinese embassy said so far no Chinese nationals had been hurt.

          The area of the attack remained closed on Sunday as police officers searched for evidence. Cressida Dick, the head of the Metropolitan police, said authorities did not know the identity of the attackers but that they believed the incident had been contained.

          Leaders from all over the world condemned the London attack. US President Donald Trump spoke with May after the attack and Russian President Vladimir Putin said the London Bridge attack is "shocking in its cruelty and cynicism".

          European leaders including Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron, Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy have voiced solidarity with the British government and expressed condolences to the victims in the London attacks.

          conal@mail.chinadailyuk.com

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 国产成人精品午夜2022| 欧美国产日韩在线| 日韩美女av二区三区四区| 少妇被日自拍黄色三级网络| 亚洲 欧洲 自拍 偷拍 首页 | 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 一个色综合国产色综合| 在线看无码的免费网站| 国产精品白浆无码流出在线看| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 日日爽日日操| 中国性欧美videofree精品| 国产成人精品无码一区二区| 亚洲av国产av综合av| 2021国产精品视频网站| 人妻av综合天堂一区| 国产一区二区三区四区激情| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 日韩精品中文字幕人妻| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 男人扒女人添高潮视频| 2021国产v亚洲v天堂无码| 久久这里只有精品好国产| 国产日韩欧美黄色片免费观看| a4yy私人毛片| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 亚洲国产色一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美不卡高清在线| 国产精品自在线拍国产手青青机版| 免费看又黄又无码的网站| 国产精品福利中文字幕| 在线观看精品国产自拍| 午夜免费福利小电影| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 国产仑乱无码内谢| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 国产av永久无码天堂影院 |