<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Syria peace efforts plunge as US ends talks with Russia

          By Associated Press in Washington | China Daily | Updated: 2016-10-05 07:47

          The Russian Foreign Ministry expresses "deep disappointment" about the move

          International efforts to end the fighting in Syria have been dealt a serious blow, with the United States suspending direct contacts with Russia on halting the war, and chilly relations turned even frostier after Russia put a hold on a plutonium disposal deal with Washington.

          The two decisions, announced in their respective capitals just hours apart on Monday, were ostensibly unrelated but underscored deep mistrust and rising tensions between the former Cold War foes, who are increasingly at odds on a number of issues, particularly Syria and Ukraine.

          The moves further reduce areas of Washington-Moscow cooperation, yet their most immediate impact may be the potential death blow delivered to halting attempts to revive a moribund cease-fire in Syria, get desperately needed humanitarian aid to besieged communities and begin negotiations on political transition that could mean the ouster of President Bashar Assad.

          The Obama administration said it decided to cut off discussions on Syria because Russia had not lived up to the terms of last month's agreement to restore a tattered cease-fire and ensure sustained deliveries of humanitarian aid to besieged cities, such as Aleppo, which has been under bombardment from Russian and Syrian forces.

          White House spokesman Josh Earnest said: "What's clear is that there is nothing more for the United States and Russia to talk about with regard to trying to reach an agreement that would reduce the violence inside of Syria and that's tragic."

          'Deal with the devil'

          "This is not a decision that was taken lightly," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement. "Unfortunately, Russia failed to live up to its own commitments ... and was also either unwilling or unable to ensure Syrian regime adherence to the arrangements to which Moscow agreed."

          In Moscow, the Russian Foreign Ministry issued a statement, expressing "deep disappointment" about the US move and blasting Washington for the failure to separate the rebels from al-Qaida's branch in Syria.

          "Washington's decision reflects the inability of President Barack Obama's administration to fulfill the key condition for the continuation of our cooperation in overcoming the Syrian crisis," the statement said. "Or, perhaps, it never had an intention to do so. We are under a growing impression that in its striving for a much-desired change of power in Damascus Washington is ready to 'make a deal with the devil' and forge a union with terrorists who want to turn history backward and enforce their inhuman norms by force."

          The ministry added that "the stakes are high," and warned that the "White House will bear the blame if Syria come under new blows by terrorists."

          The US had agreed to separate the rebel groups but noted it was an extremely slow process. The US has relatively few personnel on the ground in Syria and even the moderate rebels have said they are frustrated with the pace of US help.

          The suspension in Syria talks was announced just hours after the Kremlin said Russian President Vladimir Putin had signed a decree halting a joint program with the US on the disposal of weapons grade plutonium.

          The decree cited the "emerging threat to strategic stability as a result of US unfriendly actions," as well as Washington's failure to meet its end of the cease-fire deal. It said, however, that Russia will keep the weapons-grade plutonium covered under the agreement away from weapons programs.

          Under the agreement, Russia and the US each were to dispose of 34 metric tons of plutonium, enough material for about 17,000 nuclear warheads. It was signed in 2000.

           Syria peace efforts plunge as US ends talks with Russia

          People carry a wounded woman on a stretcher inside the Al Rahma Hospital on Monday in the city of Qamishli. A suicide bomber killed at least 14 people in an attack targeting a wedding party of a member of the Syrian Democratic Forces. Delil Souleiman / AFP

          (China Daily 10/05/2016 page4)

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看 | 激情综合色综合啪啪开心| 人妻人人做人做人人爱| 亚洲欧美丝袜精品久久| 亚洲熟女少妇乱色一区二区| 亚欧美日韩香蕉在线播放视频| 人人超碰人人爱超碰国产| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 欧美日韩在线永久免费播放| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 国语精品国内自产视频| 亚洲一区日韩高清中文字幕亚洲| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结 | 少妇愉情理伦片| 在线成人国产天堂精品av| 天堂av在线一区二区| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看| 漂亮人妻被修理工侵犯| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片 | 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 东方四虎在线观看av| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频| 国产成人午夜一区二区三区| 一级国产在线观看高清| 884aa四虎影成人精品| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 国产精品三级一区二区三区| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 亚洲gv天堂无码男同在线观看 | 精品国产一区二区三区av色诱| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx亚洲| 国产成人精品第一区二区| 99精品国产一区二区电影| 国产女人水多毛片18| 国产中文字幕一区二区| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 国产精品久久久福利| 67194亚洲无码|