<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          170 bodies recovered so far in boat disaster

          By Associated Press in Cairo | China Daily | Updated: 2016-09-27 08:07

          Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi said on Monday that Egyptians must join hands with his government to prevent a repeat of the tragedy that struck last week when a Europe-bound boat carrying hundreds of migrants sank in the Mediterranean off the Egyptian coast, with the loss of at least 170 lives.

          In his first public comments on the incident, Sisi said the government could not alone safeguard the country's porous land and sea borders. "As a state, along with its institutions, we are concerned and committed to safeguarding our borders and prevent this, but society must contribute to the effort so this is never repeated."

          Many of the Egyptians who were on board the boat were unescorted minors or single men in their early 20s looking for work in western Europe. The fact that they were willing to risk their lives to reach Europe has brought into focus Egypt's harsh economic realities, with many of the country's 91 million people struggling to cope with double digit unemployment and rising inflation among a host of economic woes.

          Sisi used his televised address to reassure Egyptians that everything was being done to revitalize the country's ailing economy, but also to urge patience.

          "There is hope, but we will not be able to overcome all the challenges in one, two or four years. No, it will take time," he said. "We have not forgotten about you, but it takes times to achieve results," said Sisi, who said that there was no justification for so many to die.

          Bodies trapped inside

          He spoke shortly after a Health Ministry official said a total of 170 bodies have been pulled from the waters, five days after the boat sank, an increase of eight bodies from the last official count.

          The death toll was expected to rise as many bodies are believed to be trapped inside the boat's refrigerator, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak to the press.

          The boat is believed to be lying at a depth of 15 meters about 18 kilometers from Egyptian shores.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色五开心五月五月深深爱| 成人av午夜在线观看| 无码人妻精品一区二| 国产成人黄片免费观看| 人妻av综合天堂一区| 无遮高潮国产免费观看韩国| 亚洲精品一区国产精品| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 亚洲性日韩一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日韩中文字幕| 一本一本久久A久久精品综合不卡| 性少妇tubevⅰdeos高清| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 精品国产中文字幕在线看| 久久综合噜噜激激的五月天| 国产一区二区三区美女| 91精品国产自产91精品| 激情综合色综合啪啪开心| 综合亚洲网| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 久久亚洲AV成人无码电影| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一区二区| 九九热在线视频只有精品| 九九在线精品国产| 好男人社区神马在线观看www| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 中文字幕乱码人妻综合二区三区| 亚洲国产av永久精品成人| 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 色噜噜狠狠色综合成人网| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 国产精品嫩草影院入口一二三 | 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| caoporn成人免费公开| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲|